Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser engraving

Thank you for reading what I had wrote already. That is what I am looking for useful input. I have been asked about a c mount set up someone has for sale and tells me it should do the job he has all the equipment Necessary. Though from some non public input I got elsewhere I think the way to go my be a set up using a fiber optic line to run to a jig in the collet as this would be very light and woudl only require the fiber optic running to the jig that would have to be made holding the head set up. I think this woudl be ideal as the laser and all the big equipment could be placed away from all the "moving parts" of the machinery. Looks like I might be able to get this done after all.

@ travis and asherz..... it wasn't until 9 posts in that travis stated he had a cnc milling machine. so i'm sorry I gave you the first response to your question in such a direct way that it offended you...

Why would it offend me? You simply did not read the relevant post. I am used to this as many people only see the original post.