Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser diffraction gratings from Dragonlasers

VW

Yeah, I was looking at these the other day, they look nice. Especially the beam fan. Will you be looking to add more gratings such as time tunnel etc in the future?

Thanks for the link Murudai

VW We are looking at introducing more optics in the next few months but no immediate plans for more gratings.

Is there a discount code for LPF members ? I'm thinking of ordering the kit but am afraid to see what the shipping will be LOL it says they ship express courier I don't want that arggg.

Pictures of the diffraction gratings will be posted this weekend :) They are VERY nice, BTW - super impressive ! BETTER THAN MINE ! GAH !! LOL

VW

Dragonlasers said:
Thanks for the link Murudai

VW We are looking at introducing more optics in the next few months but no immediate plans for more gratings.
Thanks...

When are you guys going to make me a BATMAN grating to project on clouds ??

Mike

Hemlock Mike said:
When are you guys going to make me a BATMAN grating to project on clouds ??

Mike

HEH ! You and your daggumed bat signal, Mike ! :) SOMEONE is gonna do it, and your jaw will bounce off the ground when it happens :)

Batman signal is very possible you know, it's not too hard to make shapes from diffraction patterns.

However, figuring out the compounds in the prototype is tough, but from then on very easy to manufacture :) There just needs to be the demand :)

I got free difraction gratings at Michaels craft store, they are "3D glasses at the Crayola display! use one for a fan, cross two for the matrix. Can't beat the price! :)

VW

Stick that reflection beam fan on a motor and you'll have some sweet action right there... Probably have to duck though lol...