Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Class Stickers.

ron

Hey all,

I have noticed that some of the DIY lasers that were built had those laser class stickers on them. You know....the "Warning. This is a Class 3B laser product .... etc". Just wondering, anyone got a good image file of that so that I can go print some coloured copies of it?

Hehehe....thanks all. :)

i think i still have mine around somewhere

yup

Attachments

• cl3bdio1_001.gif
    cl3bdio1_001.gif
    13.7 KB · Views: 719

jake21

how do u make thim?, im looking for some can any one let me no where to get the film to make thim or where to buy thim cheap

i just print them and cover the label in clear packing tape, looks almost as good as a real sticker

Are you going to be putting a <5mw sticker on a much greater powered laser? :D

ron

Wow....great link chido. Thanks.

Yeah...it would be crazy to put a <5mw sticker on a much greater powered laser. Then hand it over to your lecturer to use it during his/her powerpoint presentation.
Time to burn some holes on the projector screen. ;D :)

M

m.carroll

Anyone with Photoshop who would like to customize the label, I've thrown together a little template here (in the format of the label posted above). If printed at 600dpi, it comes out about 1.33 in. wide by .85 inches tall, a great size sticker. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Laser_Label.zip
    93.4 KB · Views: 28

jake21

i have sticker paper if any one can make me some ill pay to have thim done?