Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser CCW ?

Just wondering. When you go out do you carry any of your portable lasers with you or do you leave them at home ? I generally leave them at home. There are several reasons I prefer to leave them at home.

1) Rarely do I ever need a laser when I am out and about.
2) I am always afraid of losing the laser and it accidentally getting picked up by someone who is completely unaware of the risks of a strong beam.
3) If I were to be confronted by the cops and they were to find the laser they may confiscate it.

In the rare cases where I may take a laser with me I generally prefer taking along a cheaper green or red. And preferable one of < 5 mW.

I agree with your points... very wise...

Your Thread Title could perhaps be more explicit
to the subject of this Thread...

Jerry

Last edited:

AUSBEN

I usually take my 50mw when I take my dog for a walk. This saved my dog from being attacked several times from another loose dangerous dogs. So in a way my green laser has saved my dogs life.

I keep them @ home also , 1 time i had the 400 mw with me @ the bar 20 seconds run time pointed @ the ceiling WOWOWOW is what i heard lol

I carry my 400mw O-like 405 all the time. I take a couple with me on trips, usually a lower powered green, and one high powered (usually purple).

Of course, I have a concealed carry permit, and legally carry a handgun most of the time (except when I travel).