Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[Laser Burning] Creative Items!

scion

So whats the most creative thing/object you have burned/melted/etc., with your laser?

I seen a youtube video someone customizing a $100.00 bill, lol. pretty sweet!

So lets hear those creative things you've done with your laser!
We already heard about Balloons and Matches, lets hear some new stuff to try! =D

cust11

I etched the back cover of my old cell phone... not that creative or interesting.. meh.

-Mike

cust11

I am not sure I could even find that phone.. lol. I got my new one on July 1st. I will take a look for it and try to snap a few shots of it.

-Mike

Some 3D burning inside a 10mm blue LED with a ~120mW blu-ray.

The LED still works btw.
burn070.jpg

LED5.jpg

Eku

Thats pretty cool Firemylaserfunny it still works AND looks cool!

I like to get a roll of caps (you know, from those little children's cap guns) and pop those using my lasers. Most rolls come on red paper, but my LOC doesn't have a problem popping them at all. You just have to brush the dot past the little dark circles and you get a nice little pop! Its most fun to do in the dark because of the flash of light. Its also a great way to fill a room with smoke when you need it fast. Theres also a video somewhere of a guy igniting flash paper with a BR. Just my 2 cents.

scion

I like to get a roll of caps (you know, from those little children's cap guns) and pop those using my lasers. Most rolls come on red paper, but my LOC doesn't have a problem popping them at all. You just have to brush the dot past the little dark circles and you get a nice little pop! Its most fun to do in the dark because of the flash of light. Its also a great way to fill a room with smoke when you need it fast. Theres also a video somewhere of a guy igniting flash paper with a BR. Just my 2 cents.

That is an awesome idea!!!! HAHA!!
I'm so going to the dollar store and buying bunch of these when i get a burner laser! =D

I use something even better than those small caps, I use BIG caps for starter guns (1cm); lots of fun.

I've also ingraved part of my name on the back of my TV remote with an
LOC...

I have a greenie that was advertised as 50mW but i think it is much higher considering it fries matches at 10 feet.
I etched my name into the back of my phone,it looks sweet BTW, my keyboard,Burnt through a black magicians wax case,Melted the insolation on a black wire, engraved my slippers,put a book cover to embers, and gives a lot of pain to skin.