Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser blind? (Spiders!)

I just went down into my man cave (basement) and saw a big Hobo Spider run to a spot where I couldn't squish him and I got my 1.5 w 445 and hit him with it and he ran away. (probably plotting revenge)

The big question is: Why does a laser blind humans and animals but not spiders?
They get hit in the eyes and they can just run off like nothing happened. :anyone:

Last edited:

Re: Laser blind?

Did you inspect the little spidey's eyes after lasing his little arse?

Lasers dont always instantly blind you. Spiders have multiple eyes, so maybe you didnt get them all. Or it could have just bolted off blinded.

I used to blind flies when I lived at the beach so I could kill them. Not for kicks, but because the beach is such a harsh environment, all the insects are like Ninjas.

Nope, I couldn't catch him. He shit and split!
He sure didn't act blind, he ran behind the file cabinet.
If it wasn't a Hobo spider it wouldn't bother me but he was big. They are aggressive and I hate spiders!

@TJ Hmmmm ninja flies huh?
I think I have run across a few of those, they are very annoying!

Last edited:

Yeah spiders suck. We used to have 4-5 inch centipedes too. They are aggressive also. One ran up the arm of my couch, bit me on the arm, and screwed once. You can hear them walking around too. Used to drive my GF insane.

hsepede.jpg

he will find you in your sleep and crawl under your eyelids

LOL, I was expecting creepy more than weird.

Been a Cure fan for a long time. All their videos are like acid trips.

That or shrooms would make it better. My 2 favorite thimgs were shrooms and The Wall.
Oh god, I am derailing my own thread. (don't care)

This sucks 300 + TV channels and nothing good to watch!

Last edited:

Roger Waters is doing The Wall tour again. I would not miss it if you havnt seen it yet. Second best show I've ever seen, and top 5 good times I've ever had.

Did some shrooms last year. First time in a long time. I actually forgot I took them, till I noticed I was staring deep into the camp fire, and was getting that funky feeling in my stomach. I felt like an idiot. It was cool, but I think I'm to old to trip anymore. It kind of sucked in the end because I was very tired, but couldnt fall asleep because I was still tripping.

Last edited:

lol. i had a friend that ate magic mushrooms and watch the wall. he said it was kind of boring, because it made to much sense.

that guy was weird.

I was asked awhile back if I had the chance would I trip again? Oh yeah!

I would love to go see Roger Waters, but it's just not do able at this time, I am putting my mom in assisted living next weekend, my daughter has cancer and just had surgery this morning. I wish I could go, but I just can't afford it!

Its a great album/movie. It parallels my life in many ways, except i was never in a band.

Oh yeah, spiders.

Here are a couple of Wolf spiders I saw a few years ago camping. The female was the size of my hand.

EDIT: Wow, sorry to hear that Jeff. All the best to you and your family.

qsqex0.jpg

Last edited:

OMG
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!

or lasers i guess considering the context.