Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Large Butane Iron-Melting Torch! *VIDEO ADDED*

Re: Large Butane Iron-Melting Torch!

I have went through three of those and the sparker died and I cant fix it :'(

Ninja_Laser_27 said:
I have went through three of those and the sparker died and I cant fix it :'(
I also went through 3 of those because the sparker died, but I found out I can squeeze a few more weeks of life out of them if you push the sparker electrode down closer to where the flam comes out.

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
I ordered one on July 1st. I am still waiting, oh well, most of the things I buy from DX take about a month to get here. ::) Definatly worth it once they arrive though. :D
1st of july huh? thats when my 50mW laser had just got the step 4/4 and it just arived today! so hopefully you dont have too much longer to wait. =)
-----
ok il see if i can record a video tomorrow. ;D

styropyro said:
[quote author=Ninja_Laser_27 link=1182563977/15#16 date=1184296230]I have went through three of those and the sparker died and I cant fix it :'(
I also went through 3 of those because the sparker died, but I found out I can squeeze a few more weeks of life out of them if you push the sparker electrode down closer to where the flam comes out.[/quote]
but did you get your 9 bucks out of them atleast? well i sure hope mine will last a while, its a great torch!

You will easily get your 9 bucks out of it, you will burn EVERYTHING with it! And when/if the sparker dies, you can turn the gas on and light it with a regular lighter. And if you REALLY want you can mod it so it shoots out a HUGE yellow flame by turning the valve at the bottom where you put the butane in.

K

kingzilla

Yes, mine just came like 5 minutes ago (along with my rechargable CR2 batteries, I can finally use my blue laser agian!!) I can't wait to get burning :eek: :D How many coins should I melt first... :p

Attachments

• AK000059.JPG
    AK000059.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 194

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
Yes, mine just came like 5 minutes ago (along with my rechargable CR2 batteries, I can finally use my blue laser agian!!) I can't wait to get burning :eek: :D How many coins should I melt first... :p
lol. some coins you might notice will melt and some just glow very bright red :)
when i was melting a penny before i didnt think it was melting until i poked it with a stick and it was as soft as...idk..jelly? lol

K

kingzilla

Well, here it is, I made a vid of a penny being murdered by my torch.  ;D  Enjoy!

Here is the aftermath..LOL ;D

Attachments

• Coin_Melt.avi
    12.4 MB · Views: 47
Xeno --

You need one to light the wet fuse in a fireworks display !!  My 900 shell finaly
on the 4th went off in 15 seconds !!  NO DUDS !!!!  Crappy piped match for chaining - I used lots of tape.

Mike

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
Well, here it is, I made a vid of a penny being murdered by my torch.  ;D  Enjoy!

Here is the aftermath..LOL ;D

i shot a video on my phone earlier today but it was bright and low framerate. only till afterwards to realize i had night mode on. il put it all together and see if its even worth uploading or if i should just make another tomorrow.