Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

L105G Lanling Scanner Laser Show

So I'm very close to buying one of these. It's 50mW green only, but has lot's of patterns and is one of the less expensive scanners with DMX if I should ever use it. The slightly cheaper 40mW scanner information says 50 patterns and 200 effects while the L105G lists 100 patterns and 300 effects.

First question I have is about voltage. It lists input as 100~250V and 50/60 Hz 20W. Looking at one picture of the back of the case shows no switch between 110/220 as some electronics do. Does anyone know(maybe Tallaxo) if I can just plug it into a standard 110V U.S. outlet without any kind of adapter?

Second question is about a possible LPF discount. Anyone know if that worked out and if so should I just e-mail david about it?

Was mostly planning to use this indoors so no need for a higher power unit I think.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great. Kwiz :)

Hi Kwiz. Lanling will choose the input power and power lead that is applicable to your country. I know he has been very busy lately and is still having some problems with his E-mail , however it is worth sending him an email quoting LPF and "Jason" to see if he can give you a discount.

I hope this helps.

Jase

Things

yeah he gives you one suitable for your voltage, as tallaxo said. with DMX, the controller will cost abit of money though, but it is not nessecary to use DMX, it's only if you want total control over the scanner

Thanks for the replies things and Tallaxo. I've made my own 3 mirror "spirograph" style unit and want to get something better. :)