Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Konica Minolta Stsi 35mm film Camera and Case

Here's some basic info I found on the web about my Camera. Other info that's relevant, I bought the camera to use for photography at my high school. I paid around $150 for the camera and case, I know the value has decreased. I took great care of the camera and it always took amazing pictures. If you have any other questions or want more pictures just let me know.

Detailed item info
Product Information
If you are looking for an easy-to-use AF SLR camera that can help you become a better photographer, focus on the Maxxum STsi Panorama DATE. The Maxxum STsi Panorama DATE is an SLR that does it all, or lets YOU do it all. With fully automatic operation, subject program selection, plus complete creative control, it is a camera you can use right now and its a camera you can grow with. Plus, the switchable panorama format lets you take super- wide scenics, and selectable date and time imprinting lets you remember when the special moments happened.

Product MPN
MPN STSI

Key Features
Lens Mount Minolta A-Type
Camera Type SLR (Single Lens Reflex)
Film Type 35mm
Battery Type 2 x 3V Lithium Battery (CR-2)

Focus
Focus Type Autofocus, Manual Focus
Focus Lock With Focus Lock

Lens
Interchangeable Lenses Interchangeable Lenses

Shutter
Shutter Speed 30 - 1/2000 sec
Max Flash Sync Speed 1/90 sec

Exposure
ISO Range - Automatic Setting ISO 25 - 5,000
ISO Range - Manual Setting ISO 6 - 6,400
Frames per Second 1 fps
Manual Shooting Modes Aperture Priority, Fully Manual, Shutter Priority
Mirror Lockup Without Mirror Lockup
Light Metering Modes Center Weighted, Spot Weighted, TTL
Auto Exposure Yes

Flash
Flash Recycling Time 3 sec
Red Eye Reduction With Red Eye Reduction
Flash Guide Number (ft) 39

Technical Features
Bulb Shutter Speed With Bulb Shutter Speed
Self Timer Yes
Waterproof No
Automatic Shooting Modes Landscape, Macro, Night, Portrait, Sports

Film Transport
Film Auto Transport Loading, Mid Reload, Rewind

Viewfinder
Viewfinder Frame Coverage 90 %
Viewfinder Magnification 0.75X

Dimensions
Depth 2.30 in.
Height 3.54 in.
Width 5.31 in.
Weight 12.32 oz.

Up for sale, lets go with $100 obo and see how that goes. Any and all offers will be considered! I'm really only looking for cash, not a trade.

Attachments

• Camera 1.jpg
    Camera 1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2,427
  • Camera 2.jpg
    Camera 2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,714
  • Camera 3.jpg
    Camera 3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2,171
  • Camera 4.jpg
    Camera 4.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 685

Okay the lens.
It's a Minolta 35mm lens.
AF Zoom .38m/1.3ft MACRO.
AF 35-80mm zoom
49mm aperture i believe
1:4(22)-5.6 for the aperture settings.

Digital age has made most of these obsolete.

Maybe part it out for the FS mirror, drive motor, and flash circuit.

yeah I know they are almost obsolete, but many still prefer or enjoy film so I thought it was worth a try...lol. I only ever used it in high school for my photo class. If this doesn't end up working out i'll probably part it out.

bump, i'll drop the price to $90 shipped or best offer!! C'mon guys, great film camera here

It says used from $50 you have no idea what kind of condition they are in. New from $329. So I think $90, which is a moderate price giving what they cost new, knowing this one is not only in perfect condition but works as it should, is not too high of an asking price. Now I don't see why you have to comment on this every time I bump it. Thanks for your advice but, unless you're interested lets just see if anyone else wants it rather than shutting it down. This is on ebay as well and many go for higher than this used. I don't mean to snap, but it's not outrageously priced and unless you want to buy it, just let me try to sell my camera.

well if you aren't contributing and i'm not ripping anyone off i don't think you have a place to tell me how to sell MY item...that's all i'm saying. If you were helping it'd be a different story, but just shutting my item down and saying why it won't sell isn't necessary