Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kenom absence explained.

Kenom

hey guys and gals. I wanted everyone to know that my dissapearance and lack of communication recently is not a result of me quitting the forum or trying to scam folks. I have been evicted from my ex's house and have been living in a 8'x32' motorhome with no internet other than what is on my TREO700p. the browser sucks and LPF is almost impossible to load. I can view emails and my email address is kenkassidy at hotmail.com I can respond to folks there. I am working on solving the kryton problem and have mostly got it solved. I will try to explain further in the gb thread. also paypal is one of those sites I cannot access so I have been unable to get shipping info. now I know folks will tell me to go to a public library and use the internet there and I have tried. the times I have been able to make it into town to use the net, the computers have all been tied up and I haven't the resources to come in over and over again to try daily. eventually I will get back online and I do apologize for all those hanging in limbo waiting for stuff to ship. I am not intentionally dropping the ball. I wish I coud explain better so you all can understand but to just post this one message on my phone has taken an incredibly long time. I can access laserchat as well and I encourage anyone who has questions to hop on laserchat and ask there or you can email me with even trivial stuff.

Laserchat :thinking: isn't one forum hard enough for you now :thinking:

hey guys and gals. I wanted everyone to know that my dissapearance and lack of communication recently is not a result of me quitting the forum or trying to scam folks. I have been evicted from my ex's house and have been living in a 8'x32' motorhome with no internet other than what is on my TREO700p. the browser sucks and LPF is almost impossible to load. I can view emails and my email address is kenkassidy at hotmail.com I can respond to folks there. I am working on solving the kryton problem and have mostly got it solved. I will try to explain further in the gb thread. also paypal is one of those sites I cannot access so I have been unable to get shipping info. now I know folks will tell me to go to a public library and use the internet there and I have tried. the times I have been able to make it into town to use the net, the computers have all been tied up and I haven't the resources to come in over and over again to try daily. eventually I will get back online and I do apologize for all those hanging in limbo waiting for stuff to ship. I am not intentionally dropping the ball. I wish I coud explain better so you all can understand but to just post this one message on my phone has taken an incredibly long time. I can access laserchat as well and I encourage anyone who has questions to hop on laserchat and ask there or you can email me with even trivial stuff.

Last edited: