Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just tried to go on O-like? - Appears to be good, feel free to delete, mods!

Re: Just tried to go on O-like?

that would explain why it has taken so long to ship my red 200mw, it shipped on the 12th and i have yet to get it...and i am unable to log into o-like.net with my existing user account...im not sure how much longer i should wait before i report this to paypal

Did you get a tracking # from them? Mine shipped on Oct. 6th, and according to tracking info, left singapore on Oct. 15th on it's way to Los Angeles.

that would explain why it has taken so long to ship my red 200mw, it shipped on the 12th and i have yet to get it...and i am unable to log into o-like.net with my existing user account...im not sure how much longer i should wait before i report this to paypal

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you have 45 days to file a dispute. I'd wait a little more.

Did you get a tracking # from them? Mine shipped on Oct. 6th, and according to tracking info, left singapore on Oct. 15th on it's way to Los Angeles.

idk if im blind or what but i never received a UPS tracking number even tho the status was changed to shipped, and i have never really had a problem with someone not sending something i ordered, i mean i understand that it takes some time to get here but with the website down and no way of knowing where my laser (its its even coming) im getting nervous

Hopefully this gets worked out. O-like has made a good name for itself here and it would be a shame if they lost their domain :(

Also, I ordered a 50mW pen 3 or so days ago, I don't expect this will cause any problems but how unfortunately coincidental xD

Hopefully this gets worked out. O-like has made a good name for itself here and it would be a shame if they lost their domain :(

Also, I ordered a 50mW pen 3 or so days ago, I don't expect this will cause any problems but how unfortunately coincidental xD

i hope so too, there arnt many companies that are doing so well as far as quality and customer relations are going (ie. wickedlasers) it would be a shame to add another company name to the "do not trust" list

idk if im blind or what but i never received a UPS tracking number even tho the status was changed to shipped, and i have never really had a problem with someone not sending something i ordered, i mean i understand that it takes some time to get here but with the website down and no way of knowing where my laser (its its even coming) im getting nervous

You should have received a E-mail with the tracking info. Mise is coming USPO, Also the tracking # was listed on my acct. on o-like's web site.

You should have received a E-mail with the tracking info. Mise is coming USPO, Also the tracking # was listed on my acct. on o-like's web site.

i tried the tracking number they gave me and it didnt work and i cant access my account due to their site being down

I think we should all just wait 48hrs before saying it'd be a shame if they shutdown because its still only 5:29am there at the minute so if it's a technical issue I doubt anyone on their end has noticed it yet.

P.S: Does O-like do standard airmail or am I going to have to pay an extra £18 or something insane to have it delivered to me by the local UPS nut who always delivers my packages then proceeds to drop them from around 5ft and run off.

when did you pay it? mine took 1 week to get shipped

I think we should all just wait 48hrs before saying it'd be a shame if they shutdown because its still only 5:29am there at the minute so if it's a technical issue I doubt anyone on their end has noticed it yet.

P.S: Does O-like do standard airmail or am I going to have to pay an extra £18 or something insane to have it delivered to me by the local UPS nut who always delivers my packages then proceeds to drop them from around 5ft and run off.

well i never recived a tracing number ia email and if i did its long gone, it notified me that it was shipped on the 12th and i cant go get my tracking number because their site is down

I got a tracking number from them 2 days ago still doesnt work on the shipping website and cant log onto my account at o-like and now the sites changed im kinda getting worried but always hope for the best!

Sorry for double post i wanted people to see it but im currently in contact with susie on msn and will re-edit this post when i find out the information.

Sorry for double post i wanted people to see it but im currently in contact with susie on msn and will re-edit this post when i find out the information.

yes post any info u get