Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

just purchased

my dad just bought me the 200mw red laser on deal extreme, the batteries and charger to go with it, the red safety goggles, the batteries and charger for my 30mw green romisen laser, and the green safety goggles! (all from deal extreme) the grand total was a little less than $200. i cant wait for the huge box to arrive at my doorstep! ;D

-my dad rocks! :cool:

daguin

laserlover said:
my dad just bought me the 200mw red laser on deal extreme, the batteries and charger to go with it, the red safety goggles, the batteries and charger for my 30mw green romisen laser, and the green safety goggles! (all from deal extreme) the grand total was a little less than $200. i cant wait for the huge box to arrive at my doorstep! ;D

-my dad rocks! :cool:

He does indeed . . . . . Do you need a brother? ;)

Peace,
dave

[highlight]**EDIT** [/highlight] With DX you might get several small packages, over time, instead of one large package. They ship as they get stuff in stock.

nope, i got a brother, he is 21 though so he isnt around much, but im actually glad all my stuff will come in seperate packages because that means i wont have to wait as long for some of the stuff

Indeed. There's only one thing that beats buying cool lasers: letting someone else buy them for you. Enjoy the new goodies. ;)

diachi

You didnt need goggles for 30mW, but they should come in handy if you plan on buying higher powered greenies. Also when you get the goggles tell us about the quality, and maybe get some vids of your new lasers and goggles !

But with Laser shades you probably wont even see the dot of the green ;D

Diachi

diachi

Ohh yeah almost forgot, Have fun with your new toys when they arrive ;)

Ace82

The safety goggles was a smart buy. 30mW isn't that dangerous, but it's still good to practice safe use, especially for certain applacations/tests/experiments, although are limited with lower power. rule of thumb: All lasers above 5mW require safety goggles for general use.

Glad to know that cool, down to Earth parents still exist. Be sure to make a review when they arrive! :p

when they arive i'll post a review with pictures and hopefully a video, of both the lasers and the goggles!

Diachi said:
But with Laser shades you probably wont even see the dot of the green  ;D

Diachi

With my OD2+ goggles for green I can easily see the spot of my 20mW Opto, even on dark surfaces.