Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just ordered 1.5w blue 450nm laser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony P

Wow! I have been a member here for about a year and I have never got involved in politics, or said anything that could be remotely considered offensive to anyone... until now.
When your laser arrives, please return it to the sender unopened. Treating the device irresponsibly can have harmful consequences for all LPF members, not just you.
As a contractor, I own many power tools which are inherently dangerous if not treated with respect. i.e... I would not check the sharpness of a circular saw blade by running it over my hand.
Just putting it out there for other LPF members... I would not be opposed to a safety class for laser owners in order to obtain a license to own them and use them.

d4rkey3

Wow! I have been a member here for about a year and I have never got involved in politics, or said anything that could be remotely considered offensive to anyone... until now.
When your laser arrives, please return it to the sender unopened. Treating the device irresponsibly can have harmful consequences for all LPF members, not just you.
As a contractor, I own many power tools which are inherently dangerous if not treated with respect. i.e... I would not check the sharpness of a circular saw blade by running it over my hand.
Just putting it out there for other LPF members... I would not be opposed to a safety class for laser owners in order to obtain a license to own them and use them.
Dont worry bro ill run away it will be night no one will see me probably and incase i mistakenly point laser to a plane or someone car or at a person who is far away from me then dont worry i will be far away from my area they wont find me ill get out of there in my car lol though i think its a bit too much that we can go to jail for it is not it? anyway if i do it ill just go into a different area next time pretty sure no one will find me and it will be night and dark so they cant see me properly aswell but ill be careful u have nothing to worry about trust me the laser is in safe hands
Ps: i dont think laser will be dangerous like a saw blade though lol cause it cant really cut out our hands in half right?so i guess its like a not a toy but wont be so bad as its just 1.5 watt not even 7 watt or something or 5 watt i think those are the real deal actually

Status
Not open for further replies.