Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Just had to share this

I been away awhile now that I have a good man in my life now. We been setting up a new household

Hey truss, I wonder if you ought to have one of the mods combine your two threads into one, since they are identical?

Let me see what's going on. I used a cellphone to post. Perhaps they can help me merge it

cOPY ONE REPLY..THEN DELE IT THEN EDIT/PASTE THE other post shazamm!
found another version of your cartoonFB_IMG_1544375055384.jpg

I am still just learning much about paint.. making those changes forced me to learn a bit more--really like what some members do ..like RC.
I know its not brain science or rocket surgery ... but ..

ATM I need help adding the attached to the bottom of my sig (Comp. of AixiZ btw)...AND feel totally free to add it to yours- ..even makes a nice screen background..or make a shortcut for it.. yal'll have a great holiday!! Same greets to ALL here from Chuck , Xia & Zi at AixiZ!!!
? of the DAY?? where did Chuck come up with the name AixiZ?? too easy? well this is not--How does one pronounce AixiZ??

thanks in advance. ... for the help..(btw I looked hard and did searches but no 'findy')

shoot kinda tiny.. off to paint to resize..doing that a lot but almost always making them smaller. WHICH USED to be supper simple BUT M.S. must have had a reason (escapes me tho) for removing 'resize' from dropdown and do resizing in a sec.oscommerce  ala AIXIZ.gif

Last edited:

Back