Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

just ask

is it possible to laser go through solid 10 cm wall ? is it possible to see with laser technique through wall ?

ARG

Depends on the power density of the laser, wavelength of the laser and material of the wall.

NKO29

CO2... Sounds like you want to rob a bank! Care to share why you want to cut through a 10cm wall?

i dont want 2 cut anything :)

material of the wall - 15 cm ferroconcentrete - is it possible 2 see through it ? but how ? with laser i wont see anything untill i make a hole through_ right?

To see through it? You aren't going to be able to see through it with a laser unless theres a hole in the material to shine it through.

If you need to "see" through a solid wall without putting a hole in it I would suggest something along the lines of an ultrasound, thermal, or xray imager.

Im not sure what you're trying to do, but this sounds a bit sketchy to me :whistle:

But like blarg said, you will need some type of an imager to see through an opaque wall without cutting a hole in it.

Last edited:
There are expensive thermal imaging scopes than can see people or animals behind a concrete wall at some distance but they are used by military and government, I don't think they are available in the civilian market, probably not affordable anyway.

Alan