Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just a thought...

Lase

Due to the many issues that I have been having with Paypal, and the fact that it is the preferred method of payment on LPF (and the internet) I am wondering if there'd be a market for using a payment service like Paypal, but specifically laser-based.

It would have the same methods of dealing with dispute resolution as Paypal and will protect both buyers and sellers (provided there is proof of shipping).

It would be community based so I don't see a need for any fees.

If you have any suggestions (or reasons why this wouldn't work) I'm happy to hear them.

Lase

I've had issues with Paypal as well, I like how they can hold funds for 90 days or freeze your account for 180 days just like that... with all your money in it. I'm telling ya, they're using it to invest.. those pigs!

I've been looking for alternatives and the 2 best I found are Moneybookers and Payza.

Last edited:

AnthoT

I've had my fair share of problems with those clowns, sadly they literally are a must if you want to buy and sell......

I've had issues with Paypal as well, I like how they can hold funds for 90 days or freeze your account for 180 days just like that... with all your money in it. I'm telling ya, they're using it to invest.. those pigs!

I've been looking for alternatives and the 2 best I found are Moneybookers and Payza.

Yeah it's BS when you are required to ship a ebay item without actually being paid. I don't sell on ebay anymore...

The account freeze thing is why I don't keep more than $10 in paypal at any given time, free instant transfers ftw :)