Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jld6325za-g84

I found it here:

RED 638 2500mw

Strange that name ends on G84 - could this mean that it is a (chinese) version of Mitsu 3-Beam diode or maybe something completely new?
But expensive and min. purchase of 10 pieces and 2.5W could mean pulsed, not CW. I do not know.
Divergence looks pretty bad but 638nm generally have it worse than other colours, do not they?

That is a module, not a diode. Probably 2 diodes with a PBS to combine them. I'd bet that the drive current for the output probably matches a pair of existing diodes out there already.

Interesting. The first link was pulling up a module like you would use in a Projector

EDIT:It would appear the listing was changed a few times with different images. Also possible that something broke while viewing it the first time from a phone.

Last edited:
Hi
I pulled that add you posted and i sent them a message about that diode. If thats legit i want a few if they will sell individuals .@.5W's of red sure something different .

Rich:)

Pretty sure this is the same dual/triple beam with this company's own part number. They also seem to have a minimum quantity of ten pieces.