Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JL discount?

Is there one? If not how did you get a discount or freebie? I'm ready to pull the trigger on one. Just want to have my ducks in a row. :D

Razako

I don't know if they have any official discounts, but Hakzaw1 runs periodic JL groupbuys where you get free shipping. You can also message Gray@JL and see if he can do anything for you.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yep, check with Hakzaw (Len), he may already have something you're looking for, or at least have some advice in contacting J/L or Gray. :yh:

Encap

Is there one? If not how did you get a discount or freebie? I'm ready to pull the trigger on one. Just want to have my ducks in a row. :D

Email Gray at support@jetlasers.com tell him what you want and ask him--if what you are buying is of high enough value he will probably toss something in as a freebie---just a week or so ago gRAY included a beam expander at no charge with purchase THE of a PL-E Pro 532nm, 800mW to one LPF member--so it happens.

Gray is a great guy and the best customer service man there is-- if he can do, he will even if buying a lower ticket item. JetLasers actually does care about having only happy customers who feel they received somethng of value that they enjoy for their hard earned money spent. and Gray will do whatever he has to, within reason, to make it that way. You are buying a high quality well designed and evolved specialized product and best possible service.

JetLasers re not just about money which is beyond unusual for a Chinese company---it was started by laser enthusiast/engineers who love what they do and create--not by people who would be selling ping pong balls if they were not selling lasers.

You can't go wrong with JetLasers professional level excellent products and best customer service in the business---worth every penny--their prices are reasonable for what you get. Hand held laser don't get better than JetLasers quality wise and they have many nice features nobody else offers.

Spend whatever you have to, to get one---you will not be sorry --you will be one of the lucky people that own one.
Can't say enough god things about JetLasers.They are unlike any other company in China making lasers and in only good ways.

Bottom line is you don't want to pinch pennies when buying JetLasers products---they manufacture and deliver the best of the best in many ways and are worth the money spent. The are not just smoke and mirrors marketing of worthless to begin with lasers like so many humdreds of others out there offer.

Last edited:

Gabe

Often times there will be a Christmas-ish holiday discount with them, so if you want it now go ahead but there's probably a sale coming up near the end of the year.

I'm looking at the 532nm since I won't be building one of my own. I'm wondering what the largest beam diameter I can get from it with the 10x BE.

Encap

I'm looking at the 532nm since I won't be building one of my own. I'm wondering what the largest beam diameter I can get from it with the 10x BE.

10X the size of the beam diameter at the aperture--for a JetLasers 532nm it is approx 1.3 mm and is adjustable to larger so minimum expansion would be 13nmm.

Ask Gray the range of beam diameter of a PLE-Pro 532nm with beam expander.