Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

jipenglaser spam

I'd like to put this to a vote. It seems this "jipenglaser" guy just won't stop posting his contact info and website in every thread he finds....

I myself am somewhat interested in some of the sleds but wouldn't want to purchase from someone so desperate that they have to post advertisements everywhere.

so what do you guys think would be justified?

-Kendall

Razako

Ban please. He doesn't post anything even slightly useful or relevant. It's all advertising and spam.

Zom-B

Ban. He seems to be here for the sole purpose of advertising, and I wouldn't be surprised if he hit other laser related forums as well.

BAAAAN...there is not one 803t or 811t thread without atleast 5 spam posts....just wait a couple of minutes...they are gonna end up here cause of the 2 keywords in my post...;D

Well maybe he doesn't understand that what he is doing is wrong. After all, we have been buying his items in group buys. despite how many posts he has made its only been 2 days. I still want to buy his stuff cause its cheap, he just needs to work on his communication habits.

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
already has been banned as of this morning

artix

c0ldshadow said:
already has been banned as of this morning
Thank you [smiley=dankk2.gif] [smiley=lolk.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]