Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jingpeng Spammer Thing

You guys know the spammer that has been posting ads on each topic? Well, i emailed them about their prices, and this is what they said:

Dear Boss:

Thanks of your mail!
Your need to how quantity for PHR-803T? the minimum order is 10 units.
Order 10 units PHR-803T is USD 22 per. If your need more quantity, we have a better price.
Waiting for your reply!
Best regards!
Janette

For a spammer, they have pretty good prices!! Someone wanna take any chances? A groupbuy, maybe?

Too good to be true?

Id definitely be in on a group buy if I knew it was legit. One simple post in the BST Would have sufficed though...

This is the supplier AMK and Airy get their sleds from. AMK is currently offering $25 a sled, which is great because that includes shipping IIRC.

styropyro said:
This is the supplier AMK and Airy get their sleds from. AMK is currently offering $25 a sled, which is great because that includes shipping IIRC.
Oh really? That is unexpected...

I'm refusing to participate in future GB's from airy and amk, just out of principle... I don't believe this person deserves my money.

I caught him spamming when he first started, I told him what he was doing was not appreciated and was against the rules within his first five posts. I sent polite PM's asking them to stop, but they continued to spam 70 other topics after being warned.. digging up garbage threads from years ago, posting the same thing as many as 7 times per thread.

I'd really like to see this person never receive another cent from an LPF member.

Well Jingpeng was probably just trying to cut out the middleman. I don't mind working through amkdeath or others, or even Jingpeng, so long as they all act responsibly. It just seems a lot of these idiots from China like Jingpeng or that SK-Y laser annoyance have no experience with marketing etiquette.

They don't know English, so they are using google translator to try to make out what people are saying. In all honesty they probably couldn't even read pseudolobster's PM.

That's their problem. These are english forums. If they can't read the rules because they are in english, they shouldn't be here. Simple as that.

I'd still buy their products, but I never want to see them advertising on these forums again.

It's like if someone came up to me and started bashing me over the head with a Coke bottle and told me to drink coke. I mean, I'd still drink coke like I do, but there are appropriate ways of advertising things.

Maven

Murudai said:
It's like if someone came up to me and started bashing me over the head with a Coke bottle and told me to drink coke. I mean, I'd still drink coke like I do, but there are appropriate ways of advertising things.

ROFL I LOVE THAT!! "... please don't hit me i already like your product"

artix

pseudolobster said:
I'm refusing to participate in future GB's from airy and amk, just out of principle... I don't believe this person deserves my money.

I caught [highlight]him[/highlight] spamming when [highlight]he[/highlight] first started, I told [highlight]him[/highlight] what [highlight]he[/highlight] was doing was not appreciated and was against the rules within his first five posts. I sent polite PM's asking them to stop, but they continued to spam 70 other topics after being warned.. digging up garbage threads from years ago, posting the same thing as many as 7 times per thread.

I'd really like to see this person never receive another cent from an LPF member.

Oh, I didn't realize that Janette was a man's name. ;D

airy52

This is the supplier I have used in one previous GB and does not mean I will continue to do so. So not participating in any of my GB's is kind of overdoing it but okay.. They have good intentions and have been very reasonable throughout my experiences with them, but this was out of hand and I don't think they realize it. They are a small home-run business in China. I can vouch that they delivered my product for the price I was quoted. And its Janette, female.

Artix said:
Oh, I didn't realize that Janette was a man's name. ;D

Heh... Oops, my bad... I've been trying to use third-person gender-neutral pronouns as often as possible after a nasty run-in I had with a transvestite, but every now and again a "he" slips in there... :p
(and I actually knew they were female beforehand, as I'd seen it in their profile)

airy52 said:
This is the supplier I have used in one previous GB and does not mean I will continue to do so. So not participating in any of my GB's is kind of overdoing it but okay.. They have good intentions and have been very reasonable throughout my experiences with them, but this was out of hand and I don't think they realize it. They are a small home-run business in China. I can vouch that they delivered my product for the price I was quoted. And its Janette, female.

I meant that as nothing against either you or AMK... You're a great guy; I have nothing against either of you, nor do I really care who either of you decide to do business with... Just, in the future, if I know a certain GB is being supplied by jinpeng I'm not going to be participating in it after all this.

I asked jinpeng about buying 50 phr803T sleds... they quoted me $21.50 each shipped.

what a rip off.... they quote spyrderz $22 each for 10 and me 50 cents less for 40 more ???

no thank you.