Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JetLasers, Service Above And Beyond !

Jetlasers Service is on a whole different level !

Long story short I scratched the input lens on my new beam expander trying to clean it with a Q-tip but the Q-tip had a metal chip in it and I didn't look the Q-tip over before using it ! I'll never do that again !

So I contacted Jetlasers with a special request to buy a input lens and not only did sell me a lens but that gave it to me for FREE and I paid for shipping !

BUT that's not all They shipped it to me before I even paid for the Shipping !!!

Who does that ? Nobody, but Jetlasers did !

I got the lens today and installed it and my beam expander is better than ever thanks to JETLASERS !!!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Yep, it's a well known fact that you can't go wrong with J/L's customer service, AKA Gray! :beer:

Glad to hear that you got your B.E. back up and running! :yh:

Gray is truly an outstanding Rep for that company. He's the main reason I was able to buy myself one of their 532 modules:D

Worth every penny. I stocked up on Mac n Cheese and purchased the mini 400mw 532nm. I'm hoping its perfect.
Heya Accu do you have both versions of the JL BE? I'm wondering what diff of dimensions is between them.

Worth every penny. I stocked up on Mac n Cheese and purchased the mini 400mw 532nm. I'm hoping its perfect.
Heya Accu do you have both versions of the JL BE? I'm wondering what diff of dimensions is between them.
No I only have the full size BE, I don't have the mini yet......

Here is both of them........

The BE on the left threads are really M25 x 0.75mm NOT 0.5mm....

I have a M25 X 0.5mm tap if anyone has a use for it...........

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey Len, they do say "STOOPID" is forever! :crackup:

Hmm, I think you called it hakzaw1, I remember that he said he destroyed his JL BE getting the lenses out to make his homemade BE with a binocular output lens, I wonder if that Q-tip looked a lot like a screwdriver that scratched it while he dissembled it ....... well I can only speculate.

There you go, Now your cooking ! That should really increase your range ! Maybe you can have ElectricPlasma 3D print a BE housing setup ?

That's so cool you could just screw the output lens off ! To get the output lens out of my jetlaser BE i had to destroy the housing but i got both lenses intact........

How much refection back do you get from that PCX flat surface ? And have you tried it curved surface first ?

Quick Link >>> http://laserpointerforums.com/f49/home-made-monster-beam-expander-101337-2.html#post1490856

Last edited:
now how do I let JL know to do no future biz w/ him....but-- he can use new names..IMHO Gray has been abused by more asshats than any other 'vendor' AND at the same time DESERVES it the least.

SENDING HIM A LINK.. ty RC

can not thank all enough for being much more than just 'buyers' at JL.

edit
I hate LIARS..
I don't know about you BUT I feel insulted that this clown can LIE so easily and see us as SO ignorant that he can lie in posts and no member will catch it.. he admits to destroying a JL BE and later give us the Q-tip version where he keeps what he messed with and get rewarded with a free BE.

RC when you offered free items did he every give an address? and can anyone PM me his name--and 10=20 ?Michigan?:whistle:

Last edited:

Long story short I scratched the input lens on my new beam expander trying to clean it with a Q-tip but the Q-tip had a metal chip in it and I didn't look the Q-tip over before using it ! I'll never do that again !

So I contacted Jetlasers with a special request to buy a input lens and not only did sell me a lens but that gave it to me for FREE and I paid for shipping !

BUT that's not all They shipped it to me before I even paid for the Shipping !!!

I got the lens today and installed it and my beam expander is better than ever thanks to JETLASERS !!!

OH NO YOU DINNT!!

Q-tip my ass.

here is what happened to your JL BE...

Mar 3 2017
"

I just bought a Jetlasers 10X Adjustable Beam Expander for PL-E Pro series with 1-10X magnification with adjustable focus to correct for laser beam divergence."

Then on
aug 15 he wrote "There you go, Now your cooking ! That should really increase your range ! Maybe you can have ElectricPlasma 3D print a BE housing setup ?

That's so cool you could just screw the output lens off ! To get the output lens out of my jetlaser BE i had to destroy the housing but i got both lenses intact........

How much refection back do you get from that PCX flat surface ? And have you tried it curved surface first ?
Last edited by Accutronitis; 08-15-2017 at 03:25
so... he buys even tho BTW he owns NO JETLASERS LASERS.
and writes ...' '
To get the output lens out of my jetlaser BE i had to destroy the housing '
jump ahead.. must have a braindamage. then again lies are harder to keep straight as he is lying here:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f44/jetlasers-service-above-beyond-100266.html

last on the JL BE theft

That is the last time you scam JL..

Encap

OH NO YOU DINNT!!

last on the JL BE theft

[/FONT]  That is the last time you scam JL..

He is not here--he was perma-banned on 5 September 2017 but maybe he will be looking in and see that everyone knows he is a reprehensible scammer ripping people off on top of everything else--

Last edited: