Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

jetlasers.org down

ingramae86

Why do you imagine anyone on LPF can tell you anything ?
LPF is not a part JetLasers business or shipping---only JetLasers can tell you anything.
Email them again of call them and ask.

That being said JetLasers has a 100% track record for many years.
I guess I assumed someone on this forum might have experienced something similar since som many members have dealt with them. I wasn't attacking their reputation just inquiring if a similar thing had happened to anyone else. I have emailed them and I assume I'll get a response at some point being it is the weekend. I've never called China before and I don't see a 800 # so I'm guessing calling would be expensive and they are probably closed since it's Sunday. Sorry that I imagined someone here may have had a similar experience.

I wouldn't worry so much about it just yet. Did you use the $38 DHL/Fedex shipping? .. On the other hand, I have ordered many things from them but have never had a false cancel. I have cancelled orders though. In my experience, their website is only loosely tied to reality in that you could actually order a laser and do whatever customizing just by directly emailing Gray and using PayPal and the website could be bypassed.. Sanwu is the same. The downside to that is that sometimes lines of communication are skewed when you start over communicating.. Maybe you unintentionally made them think you wanted to cancel your order by the wording of one of your recent emails....?

ingramae86

I wouldn't worry so much about it just yet. Did you use the $38 DHL/Fedex shipping? .. On the other hand, I have ordered many things from them but have never had a false cancel. I have cancelled orders though. In my experience, their website is only loosely tied to reality in that you could actually order a laser and do whatever customizing just by directly emailing Gray and using PayPal and the website could be bypassed.. Sanwu is the same. The downside to that is that sometimes lines of communication are skewed when you start over communicating.. Maybe you unintentionally made them think you wanted to cancel your order by the wording of one of your recent emails....?
I just asked him about an ir filter so I don't think I gave a cancel vibe. Hopefully he will respond to my email so this can be sorted. It's just hurry up and wait at this point. Thanks for the advice much appreciated 👍

Hello I'm new to the forum and apologize in advance if I'm doing this wrong I've never been on a forum of any kind before. I've ordered a device for jetlasers.org on 4-22-20 and I've been monitoring my order on their site and it showed shipped yesterday and now shows canceled. I've emailed their customer service but I'm really confused to why this has happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Once again I'm sorry if my etiquette is bad form just freaki6out a bit on a $350 order
My order showed as shipped and then canceled as well. I'm curious and hoping it's just an error of some sort.

ingramae86

My order showed as shipped and then canceled as well. I'm curious and hoping it's just an error of some sort.
I actually just got an email from fed ex with a tracking# so I guess there is some sort of glitch. I'll post if it actually shows up