Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

jetlasers.org down

N8XYN

Does anyone know why jetlasers.org has been down the past 12 hours? makes me a little nervous because I just sent a $300.00 payment.

I just ordered something from them yesterday, Spoke with Gray and everything seemed fine.

N8XYN

I talked to Gray and the site stopped working and they weren't aware. I panicked a little because although I've bought lots of things from China I've never sent that much money. My old adage was "never spend more than you are willing to lose" this is the first time I've ever broken that rule ;-)

Bit of an overreaction. PLEEZE next time be more trusting to a company like JL.

IMHO more members own more JLs than any other brand.....I have successfully completed 10 Group Buys of > 120 lasers... 100% happy campers.

N8XYN

I've been buying from China for a decade now and always had a saying "never send more than you are willing to lose". This is the very first time I violated it but not without a good amount of reading but to be honest, I have several hobbies and this one has by far the least amount of available information. But you are right ;-)

agree w/ you 100%

Gray has been super helpful with members in need.... and he asks for no credit for his good deeds. His way of doing things has made me a better person.

Bless you Gray.

N8XYN

Yes I agree they are trustworthy but you must admit China "did" have a bad reputation. Lately their stuff has been approaching Japanese quality.

Great Company and Gray is outstanding to work with. Got another order coming next week.

Just got my PL Pro in 465nm and it's beyond beautiful. Stunning work Gray I must thank you again this Laser is exceptional. The focus ring is incredible and very smooth. An incredible addition to my collection. Thank You Sir. Incredible quality.

ingramae86

Hello I'm new to the forum and apologize in advance if I'm doing this wrong I've never been on a forum of any kind before. I've ordered a device for jetlasers.org on 4-22-20 and I've been monitoring my order on their site and it showed shipped yesterday and now shows canceled. I've emailed their customer service but I'm really confused to why this has happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Once again I'm sorry if my etiquette is bad form just freaki6out a bit on a $350 order

Encap

Hello I'm new to the forum and apologize in advance if I'm doing this wrong I've never been on a forum of any kind before. I've ordered a device for jetlasers.org on 4-22-20 and I've been monitoring my order on their site and it showed shipped yesterday and now shows canceled. I've emailed their customer service but I'm really confused to why this has happened. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Once again I'm sorry if my etiquette is bad form just freaki6out a bit on a $350 order

Why do you imagine anyone on LPF can tell you anything ?
LPF is not a part JetLasers business or shipping---only JetLasers can tell you anything.
Email them again or call them on telephone and ask.

That being said JetLasers has a 100% track record for many years.

Last edited: