Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jetlasers Ordering Help/Invoice Needed?

Trying to buy a Jetlaser but I cant get the oder to come through in the email form or w.e they use for their checkout system so is their anyway they can just send me a paypal invoice? Hoping Gary or someone see's this, im more than anxious to get my hands on one!

Thanks for the help:)

Just contact Gray with what you want and in what power. He can send you a paypal invoice. Just make sure your shipping address is accurate and you're good to go

Thanks guys Gary hit me up eneded up going with a 400mw pl-e Pro with all the toys batteries ac unit ect...also is it possible to pin point focus these lasers?

GARY???

you must mean Gray.

if you think you are getting a better deal by going directly to Gray- who afaik has lots to do -- you are wrong.
also you will NOT be getting batteries in your box- that is a BAD idea.
shipping a Pro from china usually costs ~ 40$ --ordered from me and pay $20.
you will not get my inspection and LPM tests prior to reshipping to you (& only if it passes my inspection)

My other concern involves your other dealings here at LPF- you seem to lack the patience it takes for items to be shipped. have you gotten your last buy? If so, I would think you would add that to your thread about NOT getting your laser.

So far I have sold around 100 lasers for JL- NOT my first rodeo.
i have 100% pos feedback so i must wonder why you did not come to me.. My only goal it to have everybody happy. and that includes Gray, who is always very busy.. v/r hak

Last edited:
Yeahh sorry eye are not working like they should yes i meant Gray, and honestly I went directly through jetlasers website, I received free shipping + he allowed me to use a coupon code for 15$ off so I ended up getting the ple-pro with 4x 26650 batteries, ac adapter ect. all for 432.99, and no still waiting on that last order from a member here to be sent but hes sending tomorrow. Only reason i ordered back to back was because its my birthday in about an hour and I had a little extra cash laying around and just got back into lasers after a long break so i got excited again.. Also didnt know people went to you for single orderes thought you were group buys only.

Last edited:
no/probs
just had mine too - we are both cancers.

go ahead and PM me the address for the batteries- I will get them ready- Gray will be asking me to send them and dhl is so FAST I sometimes need an extra day - nothing worse than a new laser and no batts for it.

WE are done with traditional GBs for JL- this new way is better for all- no more waiting on the stragglers that hold these things up.
gives me more time to do other GBs- and we all still get the same prices but faster shipping.

If gray sends you a free charger-- well-while there are much cheaper- but.. they are free for a reason- until I got a smart charger I did all mine with a cheapy placed on a cord near my carport but away from anything flammable- do your self a favor and get a good one if you dont already have one- the cheapy ones just keep charging a way even after this is no longer needed(fire hazard) and the have only one circuit where the smart versions have a circuit for each battery- I still have a few Nitecores (i2) in stock for a great price of 15$ - do not care about profits- there are safer- a more important thing IMO.
you can charge any kind any size and no worries about overcharging.

have a happy birthday

thanks for choosing JETLASERS. we have our own social group JOG
join us and post pics when you can-

BTW one thing more- GBs are done with it understood that a review(honest only )will be written and posted. If you experience ANY problems please contact me first and allow us to make you happy-

v/r hak