Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jetlasers holiday special group buy 2015

Are you doing a group buy for the silver 10X beam expander they sell? I'm interested in one for use on a Ehgemus host, but want it to match the natural aluminum. From their photo's on the jetlasers web site, the silver one doesn't appear to be natural aluminum finish but painted instead. Have you seen one of these silver ones?

I posted this same question in the optics section, wanted to delete it and post here, but sadly, new threads cannot be deleted by users, so here I am asking here. The shipping for the BE direct from them is 38 dollars! Ouch! If you can buy these on a GB, what would shipping be to me in Alaska?

Are you doing a group buy for the silver 10X beam expander they sell? I'm interested in one for use on a Ehgemus host, but want it to match the natural aluminum. From their photo's on the jetlasers web site, the silver one doesn't appear to be natural aluminum finish but painted instead. Have you seen one of these silver ones?

I posted this same question in the optics section, wanted to delete it and post here, but sadly, new threads cannot be deleted by users, so here I am asking here. The shipping for the BE direct from them is 38 dollars! Ouch! If you can buy these on a GB, what would shipping be to me in Alaska?

The silver BE is anodized NOT painted-
I can save you most of the shipping-by mailing from TX in a flat rate small box~$5- BE is 90$-
you can mail me a check or buy usps MO for $1.99 and mail that-PP wants too much from both sides--I stopped taking PP around JL GB #3-

GBs 4 thru GB10 was almost 100% usps MOs

I can get you one w/ free shipping-but its a GB--wait time ????

BUMP

see waz new here--

http://laserpointerforums.com/group...-2015-2016-jl-group-buy-394.html#gmessage1549

easy to join but at the very least sub the 'thread' or better sub the group using 'group tools'

we lack 5 or 6 buyers-(if most of the 'lookers' join us.

for those who cant wait pay JL.org-38$ for shipping

OR buy one of the two I have in stock see the thread above and PM me please