Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JetLasers has sent me the wrong items?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22482
  • Start date

madog

See ginhev, I told you it would work out. I had an issue with the very first PL-C I recieved and Gray went beyond what would be considered acceptable to make it right.
The customer service at JetL has raised the bar!

D

Deleted member 22482

See ginhev, I told you it would work out. I had an issue with the very first PL-C I recieved and Gray went beyond what would be considered acceptable to make it right.
The customer service at JetL has raised the bar!

Yeah. Probably the best laser company I have talked to.

The make the quickest replies of all and also, they have put like 2-3 hours into my case, talking over the phone, answering mail questions. So yeah, they are recommendable.

Nows the part were I'll have to ship back the laser (which is the problem we have bounced onto, I don't have any cash to ship back through DHL, and if they pay for shipping through PP, I can't get it out to cash which DHL wants/or creditcard, which I don't have). Do DHL have like waybills, which someone can pay for and then send to the sender?

I hope I can receive my lasers by friday. :drool:

Thanks JetLasers - you pwn!

Do you completely understand how the switch works??
Once the entered code works and the laser is on, you can make it go through three power levels low, med., and high. On any of these you can make the laser pulse by pressing the smaller grey button. All his has been posted and explained in detail. Sounds to me like your PL-D i working as it is supposed to.

Maybe your friend should have ordered the more simple PL-C.

No, I won't chargeback. I got contacted by Gray just now and he told me it was a 600-700mW green laser that they had sent me, seems as if I had it on the lowest mode (30%) and thats why it can't burn.

Oh well, guess I'll have to return it, now we are talking about how I'm going to return it with money I don't have and time I don't have (leaving in 2 weeks for 3 weeks).
Are you getting more mW when you press the blue button 2 more times. There is a problem if not, but my guess is that you do not understand how the superswitch works.:tsk:

SO why return it-it is supposed to go to the lower setting by default each time you turn it on.

D

Deleted member 22482

Gah, this is so annoying. Well, they sent me some money on PayPal to return the green laser, which I did and now they have sent their lasers to their shipper which then ships it to DHL which in turn ships it to me (don't ask me why) and the shipper has only sent the information to DHL and not yet the package..

Since I'm leaving in the middle of the next week, I just wanna hit that shipper! :D Commone, can't you just hand it over to DHL?

And can you change the shipping adress on DHL? They have written the shipping details of the place I am in now, but I'm leaving from here on Saturday to move on to another place, and from there I will move to my new engineering work, and since they haven't shipped the product yet as I had expected they would, it won't reach here probably until tomorrow so I'll have to change the adress to my new place. Is that possible?

I can't contact JetLasers and make them change, since they are unreachable over phone (I only get some chinese music and then some chinese lady speaking chinese and english telling me they are busy..) and over e-mail.. Well, a turnover of 30 hours..

Do you think DHL can change it for me? But then I guess I'll have to verify who I am but I can't do that without the permission of the shipper.

Thanks!

EDIT: I'm not blaming JetLasers, just their shipper who ships to the real shippers who ships to me.
EDIT2: It seems that the shipper who ships to the real shippers package has been picked up by the real shipper that gets their items by the shipper that JetLasers is hiring. It won't reach my by tomorrow for sure, so I'm going to call JetLasers so that they in turn can call their shipper who ships to the real shipper and then ships it to me so that they can call to the real shipper (DHL) who ships it to me so they can change the adress.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you shipping me???

IIRC Gray's 'shipper' is an employee that handles the shipping. He is not a shipper.
He is a shipping clerk --if he runs boxes to DHL at the end of the day Gray will not have the the tracking #s until the next day or Monday if done on Friday. You Follow Me? For me in the USA (13 hrs diff) middle of the day here is middle on the night there. I once sent Gray my track # before he got it at work.

BTW IIRC- the laser you got by accident is worth MORE and cost more than the one you ordered..
fyi

go to the DHL site- you will find a toll-free number and once you get a live person ask them to track your package by your name and from China. This had gotten me my DHL Express #s a few time BEFORE Gray got them from his shipping clerk. You can also arrange with DHL for delivery options once you have your tracking number.

btw/...

AND without the correct batteries and proper & understanding the use of the code and modes you may think the next one you get is not working correctly. 6 MODES-low/med&High CW AND Pulsed 4Hz . By default the laser will start in the Low CW mode.
If you hold down the Blue button it will turn off the laser but will hold the code. The tiny LEDs will stay on and do not draw very much from the battery.
This way you need not enter the code again until you turn the laser completely of(orange button)

To turn completely off press the orange tail.cap buton. To make laser safer during storage remove the lack pin in the tailcap. Also do not store laser for extended periods with the battery in place.

There is no shutter on the PL-Ds so take extreme care to keep dirt/dust from the opening.

feel free to PM me for any new issues.

Your problem may not be with the laser.

Servers do go down on occasion and messages not received cannot possibly be responded to.

cheerz
hakzaw

***********EDIT_AFTERTHOUGHT*************

Also Do not misunderstand why the laser you are returning needs to be in the hands of JETLASERS before sending you the correct one. You are a new person to JETL so this is only proper and smart business- no offence meant towards you. Sorry you got the wrong one- happens to all from time to time-hope your get yours soon.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 22482

are you shipping me???

IIRC Gray's 'shipper' is an employee that handles the shipping. He is not a shipper.
He is a shipping clerk --if he runs boxes to DHL at the end of the day Gray will not have the the tracking #s until the next day or Monday if done on Friday. You Follow Me? For me in the USA (13 hrs diff) middle of the day here is middle on the night there. I once sent Gray my track # before he got it at work.

BTW IIRC- the laser you got by accident is worth MORE and cost more than the one you ordered..
fyi

go to the DHL site- you will find a toll-free number and once you get a live person ask them to track your package but your name and from China. This had gotten me my DHL Express #s a few time BEFORE Gray got them from his shipping clerk. You can also arrange with DHL for delivery options once you have your tracking number.

btw/...

AND without the correct batteries and proper & understanding the use of the code and modes you may think the next one you get is not working correctly. 6 MODES-low/med&High CW AND Pulsed 4Hz . By default the laser will start in the Low CW mode.
If you hold down the Blue button it will turn off the laser but will hold the code. The tiny LEDs will stay on and do not draw very much from the battery.
This way you need not enter the code again until you turn the laser completely of(orange button)

To turn completely off press the orange tail.cap buton. To make laser safer during storage remove the lack pin in the tailcap. Also do not store laser for extended periods with the battery in place.

There is no shutter on the PL-Ds so take extreme care to keep dirt/dust from the opening.

feel free to PM me for any new issues.

Your problem may not be with the laser.

Servers do go down on occasion and messages not received cannot possibly be responded to.

cheerz
hakzaw

Hello!

Yes, I did get the laser working and it was in fact 600mW (I believe?) but it is now sent back.

So the only issue now is if I can tell DHL to change the shipping adress so it can get to me, otherwise after two failed deliveries they'll leave it to a service point which like 100 kilometres from me, and as I don't have any money left for this month, I can't buy gas for the car.. (Strange, I know)

Do you think they'll allow a change even though I only have a tracking number to prove that it is me?

Thanks.

^^^ That is something that should have been asked sooner. You still need to contact DHL.

Express delivery to USA from Jetlasers takes only 72 hours- what are you waiting for?-CALL DHL. NOW! You may have erred by offering to play the role of middleman.

When you provide a shipping address it is your responsibility to be sure it is a correct one. IMHO

hak

D

Deleted member 22482

^^^ That is something that should have been asked sooner. You still need to contact DHL.

Express delivery to USA from Jetlasers takes only 72 hours- what are you waiting for?-CALL DHL. NOW! You may have erred by offering to play the role of middleman.

When you provide a shipping address it is your responsibility to be sure it is a correct one. IMHO

hak
Hello.

The thing is that I thought that their shipper would hand over the laser to DHL on tuesday/wednesday, and if they had, it would have reach me this week (thursday/friday) but since they were a bit to slow (just a couple of hours to slow actually) I will have to change the shipping adress since I'm not available at this adress no more after Friday.

I contacted DHL and they told me to contact them again at Monday when the package is in Sweden, they can't make any changes if it is outside of Sweden it seems. Oh well. I could go to the service point and grab the package from there aswell but as lazy I am, I wouldn't mind getting it to the door.

:yh:

GSS

Your first 2 posts are enough.
No need again on a 9 year old thread. Yes your frustrated but this isn't the way to go about this...