Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

jet lasers??

So I was searching YouTube about 635 NM lasers, and I noticed this place jetlasers.com and they claim to have a 635 NM portable laser capable of 400 mW, unless I didn't read it right but here's the link. Let me know what you think.

¤Handheld Lasers C - Jetlasers

Lazer Envy,

It's probably similar in characteristics to my 635nm Orion HV. They claim up to 3.0mRad divergence which is likely right. Probably a multimode square beam. Mine does ~400mW, but over here I have some pics of the beam characteristics:

Link --> http://laserpointerforums.com/f50/hmm-laserglow-orion-hv-very-divergent-45802.html#post616090

It may not be what you expect in a laser. I didn't like it at first, but it really grew on me. It's "unique", but its a helluva lot of 635.

The divergence can be improved upon. However, your going to end up with an even larger beam diameter. Damn you physics!

I also inquired about the 635nm of PL-C by jetlasers much earlier this year when i purchased the 300mw red laser PL-C from them. They may not make much 635nm portables because the 635nm don't sell well and are much more expensive than 650nm ones. I guess they don't have much in stock, either.

The beam divergence can be customized on their side and what's more recommendable is the over speced output power of their lasers and 50mw or even 100mw overspeced power is not surprising. My 300mw 650nm PL-C red proves it well.

i've been waiting for a sample of their all titanium lasers but they asked me to wait for the updated version. :)