Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jellyfish Lasers Are Revolutionizing Quantum Physics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i'm not playing ! I don't have a F-ing idea what you are taking about ??? You lost me a few posts ago !

So you neg rep me for not being able to understand what you are saying ???

Poor Form !

Last edited:

:whistle:I blame Alien Laser:whistle:
That gift that keeps on giving. He must get a good laugh out of this, quite often lately.
Anyways I'm going to make a goodbye thread to see if I can get an NDG7475 out of someone. Or I could just buy a new one but I'm going to try a pity party first cause I need constant attention. :drool:

:whistle:I blame Alien Laser:whistle:
That gift that keeps on giving. He must get a good laugh out of this, quite often lately.
Anyways I'm going to make a goodbye thread to see if I can get an NDG7475 out of someone. Or I could just buy a new one but I'm going to try a pity party first cause I need constant attention. :drool:
Yeah... me too....:eg:
No good deed goes unpunished...

That just about sums it up...:crackup:

Jerry

:horse::pop::na:

May you should ask for a mirror before you try to place blame.........

a-mole-making-a-mountain-out-of-a-molehill-CR8TEF.jpg

Last edited:
A more robust ignore feature would remedy the "issue". That way the "issue" can look in the mirror without causing such a disruption. As long as this "issue" remains we will have annoying mole hills come up everywhere. It may not be moles it's starting to look like a prairie dog colony with little mirrors at every mound.

Just who came into who's thread causing a ongoing disruption ? (Remember i just started a little thread to share a video and my thread got moved here).

BTW There is a more robust ignore feature ! It's called "go away" or it'd been called "go somewhere else" and it works well if you use it, Best of all it's free !

It's so odd how some people can see fault in everybody but themselves......... :thinking:

Last edited:
Just who came into who's thread causing a ongoing disruption ? (Remember i just started a little thread to share a video and my thread got moved here), There is a more robust ignore feature ! It's called "go away" and it works well if you use it !
FYI....
You don't own a Thread on LPF...
Opening a Thread on LPF is a privilege
given to members by the Admin and
ANY LPF Member can post on ANY
thread as long as that Member respects
the TOU.

I agree with dden4012... Just use the
Ignore feature on LPF. It is Free to all
Butt Hurt members....

Enjoy your stay....;)

Jerry

FYI....
You don't own a Thread on LPF...
Opening a Thread on LPF is a privilege
given to members by the Admin and
ANY LPF Member can post on ANY
thread as long as that Member respects
the TOU.

I agree with dden4012... Just use the
Ignore feature on LPF. It is Free to all
Butt Hurt members....

Enjoy your stay....;)

Jerry
I never said anything like that ?

I suggested a way to ignore someone with no ignore feature needed IF that is what someone truly wants (i suspect not) ? Maybe you should try it instead of trying to twist what i said ? May i also suggest you don't sit down if that's what hurts, But you should really get it looked at.....

OH and I have been but right back at ya in spades....;)

Last edited:
And thanks Accu for the neg rep. I really had to earn it. Please anytime it's just not working out for you and it's someone else's fault just drop me some neg rep and know it puts a smile on my face. :p
Btw first neg rep.

"it's someone else's fault" How ironic coming from the person that longs for i better ignore feature when clearly ignoring someone is the farthest thing from your mind ???

I didn't start this ___ show or am one sustaining, If it was just me and the video i tried to share my thread would be a few posts long BUT of course it must be my fault for defending myself from obviously biased criticism of something as trivial as sharing a video in the wrong place ? Gees fly off the handle much, Without members like you there would be nothing to ignore as you are creating the very thing your complaining about, Not to mention anyone who's not a fan of mine piling on instead of just ignoring something so trivial while at the same time longing for a feature they'ed never use if they had it.....

One person does not a conflict make, It needs a few self-righteous people to be added...... And in case your confused, I was the one person just trying to do something nice for other members by sharing a video i thought they might find interesting.....

a-mole-making-a-mountain-out-of-a-molehill-CR8TEF.jpg

But at least we share one thing, How we feel about neg rep ! lol COME ON ZERO ! lol

Last edited:
But instead there's this.....

Now with the name calling ??? Doesn't that violate a rule around here ???

OOOOO! Seems there is some butt hurt here. This forum doesn't revolve around you. I know that you will never accept this, so accept my invitation to just leave. :crackup:

Status
Not open for further replies.