Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JBL 4305 Disassembly help please..

Coolhandluke79

Can someone please point me in the right direction to disassemble this junk blue pointer I just received.. I'm just getting into building and modding.. any help will be greatly appreciated.

-UnkownOne

4305h.jpg is this the item the jbl 4305h maybe you forgot the h? . Sorry this not a laser, I don't know how to help, good luck with the build

Those hosts are extremely cheaply made and it is doubtful that you would be able to reuse it as it stands. I, would also, just toss it and start over.

modifying them is very difficult,when i start with laser,i bought some,a few is good for 50mw+(green) and a few is bad,i tried to remove module and make a new heatsink, but i only success on 2 host, other are damage because host is very thin,and Al is 5050 alloys,so it not good for make a host,so you need to buy a new laser or find a convoy host to make a custom laser,never try with 303 or same type ,you will fail