Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jayrob VS. LarryFDFW AR lens VS. Aixiz standards

Btw, I just got my hands on one of these ('cause it came attached to the front of a [red] laser :p):

Yes, the virtual village is a single element AR lens with outstanding performance in all respects. I use this in preference to anything else.

LIB claims that although it's acrylic, he can't imagine any real degradation over time with the powers we normally deal with here (<300mW). Obviously I'm not talking about our near-future 8X BRs...

Anyone else have one of these? I haven't had the chance, but I plan on comparing it to my 405-G-1 & other lenses soon...

Attachments

• IMG_1259_websm.jpg
    IMG_1259_websm.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 193

Krutz

the virtualvillage acrylic AR coated lens is in fact a "red" lens! :p
i used them on all reds before, i only replaced one with the 405-g1 (which works fine for red too) on my personal red (for the thinner beam).

manuel

jayrob

Btw, I just got my hands on one of these ('cause it came attached to the front of a [red] laser :p):

LIB claims that although it's acrylic, he can't imagine any real degradation over time with the powers we normally deal with here (<300mW). Obviously I'm not talking about our near-future 8X BRs...

Anyone else have one of these? I haven't had the chance, but I plan on comparing it to my 405-G-1 & other lenses soon...

I like the AR acrylic lens from Virtual Village... They give a 10% increase in power for red vs AixiZ acrylic. (back opened)

And they also have the back opened already. :)

However, the Meredith glass lens (the older 'optimized for red' lens that I carry), has a 20% increase for red vs AixiZ acrylic! (back opened)