Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

itsss tarek

Hi. This is a little late, but i signed up today and a newbie. Im excited because my first laser is on its way. A 5mw green core from WL. It's my first and I plan to buy more powerful as I go along. I already posted a couple of questions and and appreciate the knowledge im soaking in. Thanks

Things

Welcome to the forum! ;) A word of advice though, don't buy high powered lasers from WL, the core is fine, but take a read around the forum, WL hasn't got a good reputation around here :)

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
Hey! Welcome to the forums! :) I also have the Core, its a great laser, I got mine for free, so that makes it even better! :D What laser do you think you're getting next?
Thanks! Yea, i purchased the core cause its cheap and looks cool. Probably want something from nova lasers next. From what ive read, people say its pretty good. Maybe an x65 or something before i go into the 100s.

things said:
Welcome to the forum! ;) A word of advice though, don't buy high powered lasers from WL, the core is fine, but take a read around the forum, WL hasn't got a good reputation around here :)
Yea, after reading many posts in the forum I realized that. Ill keep that in mind, thanks.

Yah im getting an x-65 to, i was gona get a x-45 but i figured the 65 was only 30 dollors more and you can just light a match unaided with the 65 ;D

When you order one tho get a lens from there too so you can focus it to a small point and you can burn stuff alot faster and better.

..lazer... ;D ;D ;D

Yea, I like burning stuff, but thats not the reason i want lasers. I think lasers are AWSOME! Especially when you can see the beam.