Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Item withdrawn! Please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FS: 500++mW RGB ILDA DMX Laser Projector 15K+Pangolin QS 2.0 FB3+ILDA 100 ft Cabl

Looks interesting, PM sent with question

Re: FS: 500++mW RGB ILDA DMX Laser Projector 15K+Pangolin QS 2.0 FB3+ILDA 100 ft Cabl

If I added 2 dozen Uranium Marbles to sweeten the deal.....

......would that get this setup sold?:beer:

Donna..
Sold or still FS?
are you taking offers?

hakzaw

Still for sale and we need as close as we can get to the asking price.

By the time I ship this for free, we will be over $100 below cost. I wish my husband hadn't jumped and purchased this setup:cryyy: as this $$ would be welcomed now!

I should probably move this to e-bay.

Sorry for the rant:wave:

Donna

Donna..
Sold or still FS?
are you taking offers?

hakzaw

I know all too well what you paid- I sold greg the QS FB3(twice) the going rate on new/used reke500rgb is around $200- even tho we had issues I was only trying to be a nice guy and have a happy customer( sound familiar?)

Sorry to hear Greg is not well- I hold no grudges- I thought we had so much in common that there was a bond. My good intentions cost me some of my reputation at AixiZ and around $50- I can get more QS FB3 for below , of course for what I am still selling them at. Recently on PL two Fb 3s went for $700- I can offer $350 for the FB3 and $200 for the reke- I do not pay for shipping already as AixiZ only a 40 min drive and Yourlaser.com sells new reke500 rgb with promo code and free shipping for ~$ 250.( after discount)

I dearly miss my dad who passed away in Ft Pierce in june.(94 yrs) and my living in Bonita Springs at the Everglades Wonder Gardens.
Len in Texas

Last edited:

has this been posted on photonlexicon ? i know im technically not supposed to utter the word but its been up for sale for a month+. you could get 400$ or so for the fb3 over there

^^^ a few thread back she asked who PL was- but maybe she has since- it would be a quick sale- at $400 - I offered less.
At this point it really just the FB 3- anyone can copy the CD.. its the serial number on the DAC that you register at Pangolin . EZ to do.
She should sell the reke 500 here. But her price is a tad high- John sold his for $200 IIRC and he did some good tweeks to it. 90% of all require some kind of fix-shipping also has bad effects to PJs- I have had four and all needed working on. either on day one or later on. Donna sounds like she knows how to box them but insurance may be smart. And I am sure they were all well cared for--

This one still has the window in it- w/o they can make as much as another 100mW
all so afr in my group ROG came with underspec green- slightly over spec red dual and way overspec 445 blue- so at best its a cool white- Sputnik replaced the green module in his IIRC- Lasersman refunded the 35$ cost for it.. no shipping anything.

Yourlaser just stopped offering any ILDA Pjs and at Lasersman they bumped up the prices so that they can offer a promo code that will actually just get you what they were a month ago..
so all that said Greg and Donna should get a fair price- and way quicker delivery--
and dont forget the free cracked marbles ha ha
good luck coconuts!!

Item is withdrawn!

Mods, Please lock this thread.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.