Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is wicked lasers shipping it's e3 200mw Luna?

• Thread starter Stephen j gilman
  • Start date
S

Stephen j gilman

Hello to all! I'm new to this forum! I have a question for everyone who's shopped at wicked lasers. I want to buy the e3 200mw violet laser pointer so bad, it looks so sleek and sexy... But I've herd nothing but bad stuff from people here. Is it just the sIII having shipping troubles? Or all products?

My next choice is this? Is this a good laser for burning from a foot or two?
Cute High power 250mW red laser troch/focusable [OL-CR-250] - $54.99 : Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products

Kohaku

When buying from wicked lasers it usually takes like 1-3 months before you get your laser so I don't recommend buying from them. Also violet laser beam aren't that visible since its 405nm not that sensitive to eye.

o-like is usually up to spec, yes that laser can burn things easily when you focus it.

X FLY

I have ordered 2 E2 Series green lasers 13.10. and still not shipped. If you are ready to wait 1 month before you get your laser go for it :)

I
would be very interested in hearing from anybody that has an order from WL IN TRANSIT--rumor has it that due to hightened secutity and other concerns WL may be experiencing major delays in delivery--something about non-customs Govt hold??

sharing PART of your tracking info would be helpful in the matter.