Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is Wicked Lasers safe to order from?

Bleky

Hi,im thinking to buy the Evo laser from Wicked Lasers but I can't find anything about them if they are trustful or not?Anyone knows anything?

Wickedlasers is garbage, it's glued together overpriced garbage.

That's my opinion.

Plus they don't sell to the US but I would not buy one at 75% off, much less their insane inflated sucker prices.

All handheld lasers are glued from china company's and what lies around it, Jetlasers, Wickedlasers etc...
''Regulair Joe, isn't suppose to look or fiddle inside them. (it's a company's sake guarentee, and this is not just with lasers, or with the help of glue)
''Just to be clear, with handheld i don't mean cheap size pen size lasers''

Overpriced is just a matter of opinion..
''I thought my laserglow hercules $2500 laser was expensive + taxes, import etc.. etc.. , also glued btw, it came with the price''

Anyway's.....

They don't ship to the US anymore like mentioned above, so i wouldn't buy one direct from them if i were you...
I would look on this forum for example if anyone have one for sale...

Also wouldn't recommend ebay, as they are more priced there, then what WL asks for it.
If they sell for that high on the bay, then i'm a millionaire by now ^^

But that's becouse of the reason mentioned above. ''Not for sale in US anymore directly from WL''.

i'm glad i collected them, as old as from 2006, and still mint lazing.
''Might i add a mighty fine waterproof, photonic disruptor for example, from strange individuals obtained''

But that's just my opinion..

Last edited:
I own 2- 532nm Evo's and they are some of the nicest in my collection. The Evo's are really special. Thinnest damn beam out of all my 532's including CNI and Jet. They are adjustable power anything from 5mW-200mW. I don't know of any other pointer that will do this. I really can't say enough good things about the Evo.
There was an Evo in BST for sale that was never marked sold. You may want to email the guy as these are hard to find and I have seen them sell for $700 on Ebay.

Hibro

Some people reported that their laser are overpriced. However they are quite a well known company so I guess you will end up getting your laser.

I think they're a shady company personally and some of there lasers are on the high side but not all. Their 1W Krypton for example isn't much higher than what you would expect to pay from other companies. The Artics are way over priced. The Evo for what you get IMO is fair. The Inferno, which is the other WL I own is the only 638nm 800mW that has corrective optics so again IMO is a good deal considering there isn;t any other company offering that feature. The hosts are very nice. I still havent seen a person that owns one complain about their quality so to me this holds more weight than people complaining about the quality that don't have one of their lasers. To each there own but the company has earned all the hate they get from years of false advertising and poor customer service. I bought all mine from a re-seller on LPF so I never had to deal with them directly. They are no longer available in the USA and many of their lasers are discontinued so I am glad I got the ones I have.

I own 2- 532nm Evo's and they are some of the nicest in my collection. The Evo's are really special. Thinnest damn beam out of all my 532's including CNI and Jet. They are adjustable power anything from 5mW-200mW. I don't know of any other pointer that will do this. I really can't say enough good things about the Evo.
There was an Evo in BST for sale that was never marked sold. You may want to email the guy as these are hard to find and I have seen them sell for $700 on Ebay.

Do you know if this one's still for sale as of now?