Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is this the right ebay 303 200mw green laser

A laser 303 only takes one 18650, that one is just including two of them and a charger so I would say the price is good. Keep in mind that these are a cheap mass produced Chinese made laser so the quality and power will vary a lot, but most people have good luck with them and they are cheap enough it's not a disaster if you get a bad one so go for it and let us know how it works out.

If you want to wait awhile, someone else may come along and recommend a different seller.

I also recommend saving some money to buy something high quality later on. These cheap green 532nm break easy.

Alan

I just buy a real 200mw 532nm module from laserlands and put it into my own heatsink, that way I know I get something good.

As you can see 200mw will light a big red head kitchen match instantly, but that ebay unit will be 30-40mw and you will need to color the match black and focus the beam tight....and wait.

Here is a real 200mw module
http://www.laserlands.net/module/green/gd-m-200mw-green.html

Last edited:
I do not believe any laser 301 or 303 will ever reach that power:( Expect 50mw most for green, 100mw most for red and blu ray. I have 7 laser 301s, and they can be very good for the money:D I have owned 6 green laser 301s and 303s, and the one with the highest power i have found is this: Adjustable Focus Military Green Laser Pointer Pen 5mW 532nm Zoomable Burning 301 | eBay These are the only 301s i have seen that can pop balloons unfocused from a few feet away. Seller is kind, though lasers don't come with batteries:( Any cheap 18650s work though:D Price is great to:D I am not with this seller or eBay, these are just great for the money. Power can very item to item though:( These will light matches when focused to infinity:D

Last edited:
301 lasers from ebay or whatever usually peak between 50-100mW i really doubt u can be lucky and get a green that cheaps that comes near 200mW i really doubt that.. But u should really avoid green lasers as they dont have any IR filter and u never know the power until u meter them with a LPM i would buy a more expensive green that has IR filter instead.

Last edited:
i have 2 ebay 301 lasers. one is very stable and peeks between 90-105mw depending on temp and one that does 65mw peak. i also have 2 that were under 20 so they are very random and you would need to buy a bunch and you might get one good one that lasts thats is around 100mw.