Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is this for real?!

My friend has a 301, it doesn't like to power up when it's cold out but averages 45mW or so with IR. I still suggest laserbtb over anything else you will find if you're looking for punch for the price without ignoring quality

DJNY

Yes, for tested quality, go for laserbtb or luck around at the store from member thejoker301. He sells lazerer-lasers for a bit better price but much better service.

Last edited:
Yeah I would have to recommend Sci-Fi lasers for your first laser. Thats what I did and I have no regrets. If you want a nice bright one thats fairly safe for a first time laser, I would recommend this:

SFCG-100 532nm Green

100 mW of green will be plenty bright and you should be able to see the beam even in a lit room, plus it will do a few burning tricks like lighting matches and burning dark plastic.

Just remember to get some decent safety glasses!

So I bought it anyways, as it is cheap, and if it is crap (most likely) I'm only out 20 bucks. I will keep you informed, also it came with a Malaysian tracking number. In the format "RGXXXXXXXXXMY