Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is there anyone interesting do some Ad banner for laser-wave

FokoF

Congrates Niko!
I choose me!!!hahaha
Bridge I too think you should decide...(Pick me!)hahaha

Bridge.. I would like to pull out of the compertition, since I have just reliased that my actions are not very worthy of a prize... I handed my banner in late and this was unfair to the other commetotors. I just reliased that if I did win the prize over niko that is extremely unfair since i know he has been working his ass off for this opertunity, and to take that away from him would be selfish and unfair. Not to mention if i recieve any prize at all from this compertition that would be unfair to the others that missed out...

So I would like to pull out of the compertition (Don't even consider my designs for any prize..)

pm sent!

Thank you -Adrian

bridge

Thanks for Bobhaha's support and decision, game had it's rule, I am happy to see Bobhaha's words, don't beating , my friend, just like we said, " who join the game if they buy products later from laser-wave, they will enjoy discount prices".
ok, I just want to confirm with all of you who supply their design to me(not lost anyone, :).)
Nikokapo
Tech_Junkie
Hallucynogenyc
Grix
FokoF
any more peoples I am not count? please tell us, thanks.
Best regards!
Bridge

Not to say I will win anything, but if I did I would like 3rd place. Let the other guys have the laser.

D

Deleted member 8382

wahaha, I'm now praying for me to be the third one since I do prefer the laser, I hope we can make the deal tech :D

Also, how good, there are 5 persons in, 3 prizes and some random gifts, so it seems like everyone will get something :)

PD: @ bridge, I think there's nothing else in, not that they posted them here at least.

Yours,
Albert

Last edited by a moderator:
wahaha, I'm now praying for me to be the third one since I do prefer the laser, I hope we can make the deal tech

The second prize is a laser, third prize are optics ;)

D

Deleted member 8382

maybe someone should contact bridge?

@niko: have he contacted you for the reward?

maybe someone should contact bridge?

@niko: have he contacted you for the reward?

We're not talking about the reward yet. We're staying in touch because we're trying to sort out the details he wants me to change on one of the banners but I got confused with some points so I'm still awaiting his response on it.
In my opinion he's more focused on getting the job done first, which I think is correct since maybe he's on a timeline or "orders from upstairs" just told him to finish it first. Don't worry, he's not running away, I think he'll take care of the 2nd and 3rd place once we're OK on the final design. I guess you'll just have to wait ;)

Cheers!

We're still doing modifications to the original banner, I'll ask Bridge to give you an update when I send him the new banners.