Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

is Texaslasersystems.com a scam?

That's very dishonest, if you file a charge back and you receive the laser you need to send it back.

I don't like thieves and that would make you a thief!

Should he have to foot the bill for shipping it back? Or deal with the hassle of it?

IMO, no.

If they want to send a courier to his door to pick it up... than that's a different story, but we all know that's never going to happen.

Should he have to foot the bill for shipping it back? Or deal with the hassle of it?

IMO, no.

If they want to send a courier to his door to pick it up... than that's a different story, but we all know that's never going to happen.
You just refuse it and have it sent back, simply put "return to sender " on the box and you don't pay anything.
I just don't agree with promoting dishonesty.

You just refuse it and have it sent back, simply put "return to sender " on the box and you don't pay anything.
I just don't agree with promoting dishonesty.

Personally I'm usually not at home to receive packages, so that's not really an option for me.

For the moment though, it's not even clear that the company sent anything.

They already missed the expected delivery time frame....

I'm not promoting dishonesty, rather just reality, and my own viewpoint in how I would react.

If I buy a product, find out the company is full of crap, and don't have what I ordered, when I'm supposed to, I will, and have opened disputes.

If an item arrives as advertised, I just cancel the dispute.

If it doesn't I get my money back.

Only on one occasion have I ever had an item I made a dispute for, show up on my door 2 months later. It was a cheap flashlight from meritline. I offered to ship it back, if they covered shipping, since it probably cost them pennies, they told me to keep it. So I did.

My understanding here though, is that the company is also not communicating with LaserBoi01 at all.

IMO he has no legal or moral obligation to the seller to deliver, or do ANYTHING. If he does get something, I don't see a problem with him benefiting from the experience.

Edit: Actually I could also make the argument that he has a moral imperative NOT to send anything back to the company. After all if he does, the scammer is not harmed in any way, and can continue to perpetrate the scam on other unsuspecting victims. By keeping the laser he would in a small way hurt this operation financially.

Last edited:
You have 45 days to dispute the charges and with mail the way it is, I never expect it by the purposed date. I usually wait for a couple of weeks past the expected delivery date since I had one package from California that got put on the wrong truck according to UPS, and wound up going to Florida and then to Utah. I guess my package wanted a little vacation.

You have 45 days to dispute the charges and with mail the way it is, I never expect it by the purposed date. I usually wait for a couple of weeks past the expected delivery date since I had one package from California that got put on the wrong truck according to UPS, and wound up going to Florida and then to Utah. I guess my package wanted a little vacation.

You're nicer than I am.

If I pay extra for express shipping, or shipping from the US, the package had damn well better come to me on time, and from the US, not china.

I am not always that nice, when I order something express or next day it better damn well be here, otherwise shit will hit the fan.

thanks for the answers. Btw, is there any website that offers express shipping? 'cause i expected a laser to arrive at my door step at around this time but obviously, it didn't.

Cel

jetlasers have blue and violet lasers... or not the type you want?

buy from the members if you want low price, high quality blue/violet laser...
oh, and if you want even more power, get G1 or G2 lens.