Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

is Texaslasersystems.com a scam?

Hi,

I'm a noob in lasers. So one day, I saw an ad on YouTube of texaslasersystem com so I decided to take a look as I always wanted those cool burning lasers I've seen in the movies. After a long chat with him(email) I bought a 100w purple laser( Texas Laser Systems Mobile) using google check out so that I have a receipt to prevent scams. So this is what happened.

Jun12(morning) I placed a order.
Jun12(morning) I emailed him telling him that I've placed that order since he was waiting as I told him I'll buy that laser in out conversation.
Jun 12(night) Texas laser systems received my order.

Jun14(morning) texaslasersystems charged my credit card+ shipped,my item, but no reply.

Some people told me that website uses my Money to pay his supplier from China to send me the laser,which means I wont be getting a laser I ordered, and I would get one from China. Anyone who have experience buying from this website please tell me if this is true. Like I said, I'm a noob in lasers.

Thanks

joeyss

REQUEST.A.REFUND NOWW!!!!!!.

They are known scammers, even lesss legit than perhaps wickedasers.

Cel

Well, next time don't just buy what you see, read through the forum first...
At least you learned a lesson, but you payed for it...

REQUEST.A.REFUND NOWW!!!!!!.

They are known scammers, even lesss legit than perhaps wickedasers.

not sure if i can get a refund.... although it's been 8-9 working days(7days delivery was promised) but i haven't receive it, there's a chance that it might be on the way. So if i cancel now things might get bad. I think I'll just wait for another 10 days, and if it doesn't come I'll request a charge back from my CC company. However, I've threatened to do that if I found out that he was a scam.

Last edited:
Just save yourself the headaches, and do a dispute now. Even if you do get the laser it will be overpriced, and likely underspec, so why would you want the company to get away with ripping you off?

Most likely the laser is coming to you direct from china btw... if it is at all.

Just save yourself the headaches, and do a dispute now. Even if you do get the laser it will be overpriced, and likely underspec, so why would you want the company to get away with ripping you off?

Most likely the laser is coming to you direct from china btw... if it is at all.
the problem is, I don't have any proof that it isn't going to come or it's going to be underspec until it arrived or hasn't arrive after a long time. And he isn't replying to my emails.

Last edited:
the problem is, I don't have any proof that it isn't going to come or it's going to be underspec until it arrived or hasn't arrive after a long time. And he isn't replying to my emails.

Call your credit card, tell them you want to do a chargeback.

They will ask you why.

Tell them you believe the seller is a scammer, because as you found out they are now known for honesty. Tell them that the expected delivery date also already passed, and you were not provided any kind of tracking.

Considering the nature of this company, they probably will not fight a chargeback.

If they do, you can always say the product they provided is not as advertised. That is, if something ever does arrive.

Call your credit card, tell them you want to do a chargeback.

They will ask you why.

Tell them you believe the seller is a scammer, because as you found out they are now known for honesty. Tell them that the expected delivery date also already passed, and you were not provided any kind of tracking.

Considering the nature of this company, they probably will not fight a chargeback.

If they do, you can always say the product they provided is not as advertised. That is, if something ever does arrive.

I've just email-ed my CC company, hope I get my money back....

Last edited:
By the way, what if after i get a chargeback the laser arrives? I can't just send it back as the address he claims Texas Laser System is at is a fake.

lolwut. I can do that?

Well. They are scammers. Idk, to me there is no moral dilemma in screwing over a scammer.

If you want to do something good with the laser, sell it, and give the money away to a charity or something. I'm not that much of an :angel: though :eg:

Well since I can assure you that it is not a 100 WATT laser. (did you mis-type that?) but more likely a POS 100mW if you are lucky. It is not a misuse of the dispute. You have been scammed almost for certain.

Well. They are scammers. Idk, to me there is no moral dilemma in screwing over a scammer.

If you want to do something good with the laser, sell it, and give the money away to a charity or something. I'm not that much of an :angel: though :eg:
That's very dishonest, if you file a charge back and you receive the laser you need to send it back.

I don't like thieves and that would make you a thief!