Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is O-like really a scam?

So I contacted the admin susie and she just sent me a Paypal payment method, but didn't answer any of my questions such as: Do you ship to the US? Do you test the product before shipment?

She just asked me for my Paypal name, that's it. I'm kinda hesitating on paying $32 on a "50mW" green laser, which in reality could just be 20. I know it's not a lot of money but it's still a waste of money if I get scammed.

Is there a way for me to contact Paypal for a request of a refund?

Razako

No, they're not a scam. I've always received working lasers when ordering from them. The shipping is slow and there's a language barrier, but ultimately you get your laser.

O-like is good, you shouldn't have a problem. Just send payment as "paying for goods and services". If you end up getting something way under-spec, ask for a refund via PayPal.

:)

-Alex

No scam. I will say that you should double check to make sure they have it in stock. I got sent an invoice and payed then she told me one Item was not in stock that I really wanted.

So I contacted the admin susie and she just sent me a Paypal payment method, but didn't answer any of my questions such as: Do you ship to the US? Do you test the product before shipment?

She just asked me for my Paypal name, that's it. I'm kinda hesitating on paying $32 on a "50mW" green laser, which in reality could just be 20. I know it's not a lot of money but it's still a waste of money if I get scammed.

Is there a way for me to contact Paypal for a request of a refund?

So obviously you know alot about O-likes pricing and other things, sounds like your kinda yanking their chain. Just suck it up and wait for your unit.

Hibro

o-like is pretty reputed company so your purchase should be safe.

Yes, I've ordered from O-Like before and always got my merchandise, though usually very slowly. They do have a language barrier problem. English is not anyone there's first language.

good luck with your purchase... and better vaccinate your self against laser bug...