Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is it worth getting a refurbished Xbox 360?

I am not sure how refurbishing works.. but i know its better then getting it plain old used. I am trying to get one of the new black slim ones which are around 200$ with a internal 4GB hard-drive, which isn't even close to what I want, so i want to buy a 120GB hard-drive plus games and accessories, if i got a refurbished one I'd save around $50-$80. Any suggestions? And no, I do not want to get a ps3.

DTR

I have an Arcade unit that I could let go pretty cheap. My brother updated it right when I got it and I was not able to Jtag it so I never really used it. It does have a NME Modchip I installed that works great with older game backups but does not play backups of the newer wave games.:beer:

Last edited:
I have an Arcade unit that I could let go pretty cheap. My brother updated it right when I got it and I was not able to Jtag it so I never really used it. It does have a NME Modchip I installed that works great with older game backups but does not play backups of the newer wave games.:beer:

lol, sorry, i am trying to get a nicer model, preferable the black slim. but thanks anyway.

LaZeRz

why would you want a slim? you might aswell buy a pro or elite. Your not going to be staring at the console while you play.

I have abrand new 4GB slim , that i can sell . I got it free when I purchased a new computer from dell. I hooked it up then I took it down after a couple hours.

Let me know if your interested.