Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is group reading and discussion helpful in facing exams?

You've got keep your group on target. The occasional break is necessary when you're studying, especially if it's a 4 hours study session, but if you find that you're studying for 30 minutes, then jabbering for 15, studying for 30 minutes and gabbing for another 15, then it's time to have a talk with your friends and emphasive the need to cover in material and go over your study plan - it's a heck of a lot better to study and cram for 2-3 hours straight, then go blow off steam for 30 to 45 minutes, come back to your study "place" and continue, then to rock back and forth. The group will remain more focused and you'll learn a heck of a lot more that way. Sounds like it's time to talk.

mod101

This belongs in the Other section not general laser section. Not really sure why your asking this here but I guess I'll answer

Personally I dislike group study. I have such a good memory that I usually end up explaining everything to everyone in the group and while the group might progess well, I end up getting held back from where I wanted to be.

I like to study on my own at my own pace and maybe call up a friend when i have a question that I cant answer

jakeGT

Hahaha I couldn't believe this actually got a serious reply... That honestly made me lol