Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is CNI Lasers crazy?

A veteran troll, if you will... :shhh:

As for the shipping, it makes sense that the drop shipping companies are doing, I never thought of it that way.

Also, you will see the difference in quality, the materials used, the precision threading, CNI's units (namely dpss) are about as close to perfect as it gets for lasers. :D From what I've read, only opto tops them.

I wouldn't go so far as to say opto "tops" CNI.
CNI is a manufacturer. Optotronics is a distributor.
On the level of "quality," CNI is about equivalent to Viasho, Optotronics' manufacturer.

Opto adds value to the lasers by having them manufactured to tighter specs than the standard units.
LaserGlow is CNI's "Optotronics." LaserGlow has CNI manufacture their lasers like the Hercules, Aries, and their other "high caliber" lasers to tighter specs.
That is the whole point of the "middle man." LaserGlow and Optotronics do the QC. The price is higher than the manufacturer price, but a lot of value gets added to the product through the process.

Dear All:

Thanks a lot for these voices explained the reason for CNI.The price CNI quoted is the discount price from FedEx and DHL.CNI by now only use these two express except customer authorizing other companies.
There is base price here.The lowest weight start from 500g.That means for the 150g weight,it's charged as 500g,so you can buy a little more to share the freight.:)
If you think the freight is high, you can tell the sales person directly, we can use FedEx medium-speed express 5-7days on the way.The price is cheaper for this way.

Last edited:
Dear All:

Thanks a lot for these voices explained the reason for CNI.The price CNI quoted is the discount price from FedEx and DHL.CNI by now only use these two express except customer authorizing other companies.
There is base price here.The lowest weight start from 500g.That means for the 150g weight,it's charged as 500g,so you can buy a little more to share the freight.:)
If you think the freight is high, you can tell the sales person directly, we can use FedEx medium-speed express 5-7days on the way.The price is cheaper for this way.
Thanks for the e-mail CNI :D

The 30 dollar fed-ex shipping is a lot more affordable then 75 usd...

Now with that being said I now need to decide on what portable to order.

Jetlasers sells lasers like CNI type lasers and they only charge i think 20$ dhl shipping

yea they have some of the CNI laser actually the same ones with a water-proof and focusable upgrade

Fedex and DHL really charge high freight fee from China to USA. We need to complain them :wave: