Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

is Charlie Sheen "Winning"?

Missing Lamponelli

Yeah that was BS. She makes the show, and is the only female comedian I like. I saw her a few years ago. She would fit right in the group of guys I hang out with. After the show I met her real quick and told her a racial joke. She said in the show that she uses jokes from fans occasionally, so I had to tell her the worst racial joke I know. I dont know if she ever used it or not. :undecided:

She said a long ago that she was going to miss it because of other scheduled events.

she does make the show but she's so pro women , she didn't want to be in the same studio as him.

she should have came up with the most wickedest sh*t to say at this point.

TJ im curious , PM THE joke if need be ;)

Last edited:

JLSE

This roast was 'made for TV' crap.. Just one more thing that douchebag producers
got their mitts on :mad:

Very tame, and the audience was too big. The better roasts were an intimate crowd
more loose, better jokes and waayy more harsh.

They need to boot Seth Macfarlane, his light has dimmed, and bring in the
south park boys. I think the only one there who wrote their own material
was Jeff Ross. At least it seemed that way.

Hope they do better on the next.

I'll tell the joke. But first off I'm not racist in anyway. I like, and dislike all people on an equal level. Its just a joke, and has no reflection on my believes, or the forums policies. If anyone is truly offended please let me know and I will delete the post.

Why do lions lick their a$$ after the hunt.

To get the taste of ni**er out of their mouth. :eek:

The roast wasnt that great.. Missing Lamponelli, and they could have picked a few better guests.

Stevo... dont know what else to say :toilet:

Totally agree. I am a huge fan of roasts & lately they seem to have slid down the hill on quality. This was one of the most over hyped, most expensively promoted roasts.... Nothing will compare to the original roasters IMO, and I dont know why they waste airtime on Jon Lovitz or Gilbert Gottfried these days - they just dont have it anymore. Glad I caught the whole thing though, it was a very scripted but enjoyable typical roast :beer:

Last edited:
it was the roast with the biggest potential.... and in my opinion it was the most boring roast i've seen

They are not as harsh, and verbaly abusive then they used to be. I think the fact that they got better sponsors forced them into submission.

Stevo was alright. He was never a comedian, and he was also stone sober so you can only expect so much. He did better than “The Situation” clown did on the last roast.

I thought Charley was funny too. He seemed honest, and genuine.