Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

is anybody here selling a aquarius 5 and the rigel

gbp007

I was just wondering if anybody on this board is selling the aquarius 5 blue laser pointer and the rigel 2mw yellow laser pointer ? Would be interested in obtaining both of these if someone is elling theirs..

here are the ones im looking for -

aquarius 5 - ttp//laserglow.com/index.php?aquarius

rigel - ttp://laserglow.com/index.php?rigel

gbp007

Re: is anybody here selling a aquarius 5 and the r

VillageIdiot said:
Fix your links bro.
I cant because it gives me an error about not allowing me to post links and i already have 20 posts :(

here is the error i get -

An Error Has Occurred!

You do not have permission to post LINK in this board

Razako

Your best option for a cheap Rigel is techlasers. Their Xerex(2mw) is $300. Laserglow is charging $600 for the same laser and they don't even have them in stock.

I am doing a GB for LaserGlow lasers, and the company is going to have a Spring Cleaning Sale in about a month.  So far Aquarius  -5 from GB s/b $518, If your budget is fairly near, but not quite this, put in with me for the Spring Cleaning Sale with your budget limit.  The Spring Cle... will include returns, scratch and dent units etc. at bargin offers, but a very limited # of units, so they may have none of what you ask for.  It will be worth asking though if new and perfect is not nexcessarily your desire.  PM me ASAP!! first request, has first dibbs!  -Glenn

i would trust LG over TL anyday, we dont really know much about TL's testing procedures. for all we know they may be sending out 1mw units only.

gbp007

Well laserglow emailed me and told me they are selling the 2 mw rigel and matchng the price so i will get it from lg instead..
Sawt al Hurriyah thanks for the offer but im only interested in the 5mw aquarius :)

gbp007

Actually they just told me that they got a new shipment of rigels yesterday. [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]