Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Is a search feature for PMs possible?

I'll admit I'm lazy when it comes to PM management. I have a lot of great, specific info PMs, but they are mixed with piles of useless PMs. I'm sure other members have this problem too. Especially the sellers.

Is there anyway we can add a search feature to the PM section? Just like the forums search, so we can look for PMs from specific members, and/or info about specific topics.

Tanx :yh:

This is a great idea. Just last night i spent around 30 minutes to find a specific PM that i was looking for. Which i dint find Yet.:(

I would love to have this.

There are loads of Pm's that i would love to go back and view.

Still Up.:p I dont sleep.:crackup:

I just dont have the time anymore.:( LOL

Been up for 2 days with 4 hours sleep myself.

We'll sleep when we're dead, right?

Blord

You can export the PM to a external file and import it in Excel or Word. These programs have much more powerful search tools.

Believe me, if I could take the time to export the PMs, I'd just group them in their own folders.

You can export the PM to a external file and import it in Excel or Word. These programs have much more powerful search tools.

Its a Good Idea but having the function there in the PM Box if possible would make it easier.:)