Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

iOffer/Alibaba - 5000mW or 8000mW Green Laser

Was just trying to find the most absurd offer out there...noticed some posts about a year ago on this guy.

I don't know anything about iOffer, looks like its an ebay type of clearinghouse, but thought I would post the link for fun reading:

laser 5000mw green laser pointer burn cigarette for sale

Avoid the Christmas rush and get them while they last...

Ouch...here's a better deal on the 8000mW version !

iOffer Stores - alibaba868's Store

Links to Paypal don't appear to work either, they just redirect you to credit card purchase...astoundingly odd :confused:

haha a 5000mw green laser for $100. I know dhgate.com has some pretty absurd laser products for sale much like this one.

honeyx

What a scammer. Must be a chinese one as the German is really bad. He also edited the pics badly to remove the chinese letters.

What a scammer. Must be a chinese one as the German is really bad. He also edited the pics badly to remove the chinese letters.

A very good guess.....looks like he also edited the PayPal link to make it look like an official link (had to run a few virus scans just to be sure I didnt get a key logger). This guy pulls out all the stops.

Seller Information

laserhome(2804)
goodluck2011jing@126.com
jing shi
Room 901,10 building,minzhi shuiwei 2 district,longhua town,baoan district,Shenzhen
Shenzhen 518000, China