Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Introduction

Class None Laser​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello. Not much to talk about, but I would like just to give a little introduction below. Here are some of the sites/ forums I have previously membered on.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CandlePowerForums
Instagram
Fazebook
Survival lasers
Wicked lasers (two years ago)
Hack forums
YouTube
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ive been into flashlights alot until I found my little 5mW at an yard sale that hooked me up to laser activity.
Flashlights​
Nitecore TM16
Nitecore EC4
Nitecore P12
Nitecore MH12
Nitecore EA41
Thrunite Tn12
Thrunite Tn4
And a couple of MAGlite mods.
Chargers​
Nitecore D2
Nitecore D4
Nitecore Intelli-charger 2
Nitecore Intelli-charger 4
IK there's a lot of Nitecore's but their products really amazed me of how the quality compares to normal chargers and flashlights. Www.nitecore.com
Really Top Line in Flashlights.

Enough talking, but hope I enjoy being here as a member and hopefully I get some really cool lasers to play with. Thanks:yh::yh:

Last edited:

Gabe

Bienvenidos, good intro! I hope you enjoy your stay here as well :)

Hello Laserbeamk, welcome to LPF, the laser hobby can get expensive but you will enjoy it very much. Please post your location here: http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/countries-lpf-where-you-94536.html I am trying to see where all our members are, just the word California is good enough.

Alan
Thanks
Welcome! :)

-Alex
Thanks
Welcome to lpf
Thanks
Bienvenidos, good intro! I hope you enjoy your stay here as well :)
Thanks
Welcome to LPF
Thanks
Welcome to LPF. :) :beer:

Thanks

Hello and welcome! You have officially ventured into one of the coolest and most fun hobbies around. Enjoy!:wave:

Last edited:
Your post structure is superbly neat. I'm sure you will have no problems building and designing circuits along with lasers.

Hello and welcome! You have officially ventured into one of the coolest and most fun hobbies around. Enjoy!:wave:
I already feel it!! :drool::drool:
Your post structure is superbly neat. I'm sure you will have no problems building and designing circuits along with lasers.
Well, I don't know about designing and building circuits but thanks. Lol :beer: