Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

introduction

m3vuv

hi all just a short into about me,im paul male 52 from a small town called Horncastle Lincs uk,been into electronics and geeky stuff from a young age,built my first radio at 7yrs old,im a licenced radio amature/ham,call sign is m3vuv,just sort of developed an interest in lasers,i suppose radio waves and laser light have a lot in common ,i just find the subject interesting,im a total newbie to lasers and hope i can learn a few things here,cheers Paul,theres some more info about me on qrz.com,just search m3vuv.tada for now and 73.

Last edited:

Are you using a phone to post here? I see you have trouble with punctuation, capital letters and spaces. Your intro is one long run on sentence. Welcome, all the same.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, m3vuv! :)

Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy your stay!

welcome paul!!!

While not perfect your intro is still very appreciated.

You should look into attending a UKLEM- nothing beats being around so many lasers and laserists ===== AND
never once get asked

"WHY LASERS???''

I have been truly blessed in meeting (in person)>100 forum members -their families/friends (who attend these meets as a guest) As well as DrSam (twice) and some of the more somewhat famous laserists like Mike Dunn. ) in the door prize draw I won a choice of any 6 minute(or longer) 'song module' by Dunn and/or a custom (new one.) Search his name to find his site where they can be 'sampled' & For sale. (Mike Dunn Laser shows)_
Bill B. of Pangolin often goes and gives away some nice items at the Pangolin Demo. Dr Lava does the same w/ his LSX soft.
Murph pres of ILDA and op of laserpointersafety.org often does SELEM and also Tim Walsh- does 'live play' that looks like it took days to make.

'
I think the last UK meet at Surfleet lasted 3 days==SELEM has grown to 5 days.

BTW it would have been better if UK was in the title of your intro--some here ONLY greet those who are local to them
and the title is what they look at--sorry.

you may be able to edit the title. (only if you are interested in meeting other members)

I think a mod can help with that--

oops
just looked and saw that you failed to put your location INTO your profile... w/o that you can expect to meet very very few from UK. (we are NOT mindreaders)

hak
From Houston

Last edited: