Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Introduction

Noob33

Hi all. Im a biology major(undergrad) living in Boston Massachusetts. Im completely new to lasers but building a few seems like a lot of fun. Im not sure what else to add to this post so I'll just wrap it up here :)

Encap

Welcome---enjoy the forum.
Use the LPF custom search at bottom of page to access LPF's database of information on anything laser or laser related

Hi Noob33:

Welcome to LPF! There are many nice people here who are happy to help and listen. Have fun but please always remember to be safe. Take Care.

-cd. :D

Radim

Welcome to LPF!

Have a nice stay here and do not forget to be safe with lasers. :wave:

Welcome to the Forum...
It would be helpful to members if you included
your Global location in your Profile...

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

I'm glad to see that there's another member in the Boston/ Massachusetts area! :D

Everyone here is friendly and incredibly helpful as long as you follow the rules of the forum that are covered in the Tutorial Section.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions as long as they have not been covered in a previous post. You can check if they have been covered or not by searching your question in the LPF Search.

And finally, welcome to the forum Noob33!

If you are here for several years, that user name will look funny. I would have picked a different one, unless you aren't planning to stay.

GSS

Welcome and Hi,
Where are you going to school?
If i'm in Brookline and have some time I would gladly show you some builds I have:)
or if your ever in the Fall River area..